Tumble Tower Watch News and Information Board

Neil Jones

Tumble Tower wrote:
Neil Jones wrote:And thank you for putting your trousers back on afterwards as well - I don't think the world is quite ready to see your knees.
Why do you think that?
15 months later and sarcasm is still wasted on you.
For your information, I am a human being, just like anyone else.
*ahem*
Just imagine me dancing to Boogie Beebies on a beach. Not likely! :lol:
I'd rather not since you've already admitted that you ask random strangers to take your photo and then proceed to take off your clothes. That's slightly scary, don't you know?
Nini
Banned

The man does not understand societal norms, takes things at face value or interprets them almost completely incorrectly and has a penchant for making unknowing passers-by watch him undress and take photos of it.

Some would call him "eccentric", I'd call him a madman.
Skytower

Tumble Tower wrote:Image
Hmmm...
eddieeagle.jpg
Chie

Nini wrote:The man does not understand societal norms, takes things at face value or interprets them almost completely incorrectly and has a penchant for making unknowing passers-by watch him undress and take photos of it.

I think he must be autistic.

There was a teacher just like TT at my school. We nicknamed him Mr Bean.
jjames

He has Asperger's doesn't he?

Or was that someone else...

I do recall a TVF regular having Asperger's anyway, although I seem to recall them being rather more normal, so it can't be the same person.
cdd

1) That was Kat
2) Everyone has "Aspies"
Spencer For Hire

Tumble Tower wrote: Image
Oh my god, they killed Kenny!
rob

You bastard. :lol:
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
jjames

cdd wrote:1) That was Kat
Yes you're right, it's all coming back to me know. Paul Hudson rules OK.

Apologies to Kat if you read this.
Neil Jones

Nini wrote:The man does not understand societal norms, takes things at face value or interprets them almost completely incorrectly and has a penchant for making unknowing passers-by watch him undress and take photos of it.

If the guy has a rational motion for doing things the way he does, taking things at face value and what not, such as autism or whatever then I would quite happily work round it and take back anything inappropriate I've previously said.

If on the other hand he's just being deliberately thick when he's generally fully capable then, fine, but I'd expect him to get laughed at during moments of extreme thickness.
Spencer For Hire

I am beginning to wonder if Tumble Tower is simply an elaborate hoax by a member with an overactive imagination and too much time on his or her hands.

It's all just becoming so far fetched now, especially with the anorak striptease on the beach, and the whole stereotyped trainspotter look. He's just beginning to gain the air of a clichéd comedy character.

If I'm wrong, and he does have some kind of autism or similar condition, then I apologise... not that he seems to have been offended or put off by anything anyone has said so far.

Perhaps if he is autistic, it'd be better to let us know now so we can be rather more sympathetic.