Tumble Tower Watch News and Information Board

wells

I don't, I imagine he new the thread was on Metro, on when he joined wanted the right to respond, which is fair enough, in my view.
rob

wells wrote:I don't, I imagine he new the thread was on Metro, on when he joined wanted the right to respond, which is fair enough, in my view.
Whatever his reason, it's bad nettiquete to drag up old threads.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Jovis

Are you constipated?

And please do not post any more pictures, it looks scarily like a slow striptease.
wells

Tumble Tower wrote:Anyway for the benefit of those who want to see who I am, here I am on Towan Beach, Newquay mid morning Thursday 12 June this year:

and another picture of me on the same beach

and another, showing my T-shirt:

Who took these photos?
Jovis

I think it was his girlfriend.
noelfirl

This isn't funny anymore.

Let me tell you where I am. I'm out.

/Bannatyne mode.
Ronnie Rowlands

Another addition to the book, Alexia.

"Hi Ronnie, as you can see I'm back on Metropol after a long absence. Have you enjoyed what messages I've posted here today? It's now a little while since I last PM'd you on TV Forum in response to the Metropol thread about the Co-op taking over Somerfield. Now I can actually reply directly to posts on here.

Tumble Tower
"
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
cdd

cdd wrote:I'm not sure Tumble Tower has enough depth to warrant ten pages of discussion! I mean, he wasn't a very original troll to start with...
You're wrong, cdd.

On the plus side, at least these pictures mean I can avoid sitting next to you on public transport, and thus save myself the trouble of a 1.5 hr conversation about rubbish and being asked to take photos.
jjames

Tumble Tower wrote:
wells wrote:Who took these photos?
A passer by on the beach, I asked that person to take the three shots of me. It was three poses one after the other.

Note that although it was sunny, there was a bitter cold wind that day on Towan Beach. Me taking my tracksuit bottoms off to show my red shorts for the second and third shots was only a pose, it was a bit cold to wear shorts that day. I soon put my tracksuit bottoms back on after all the pictures were taken.
Now that, I'm afraid is just sinister. You asked a passer-by to take a few pictures of you and you then proceeded to take pieces of clothing off?

I'm guessing that the fourth and fifth pictures were of the sky taken by the camera in mid-air, and a shot from the ground of a grown man running away screaming?
ashley b

I think you need to work on your poses. It looks like you're a mannequin that you've just changed the clothes on.
*whistle*
Neil Jones

jjames wrote:
Tumble Tower wrote:
wells wrote:Who took these photos?
A passer by on the beach, I asked that person to take the three shots of me. It was three poses one after the other.

Note that although it was sunny, there was a bitter cold wind that day on Towan Beach. Me taking my tracksuit bottoms off to show my red shorts for the second and third shots was only a pose, it was a bit cold to wear shorts that day. I soon put my tracksuit bottoms back on after all the pictures were taken.
Now that, I'm afraid is just sinister. You asked a passer-by to take a few pictures of you and you then proceeded to take pieces of clothing off?
If the passer-by was female, then I would accept the argument for doing such a thing since it could possibly lead to other good things. Especially if she was not related and was good looking. If male then depending on TT's inclination it could also be a good thing, not for me to say.

That being said, I'm surprised he found anybody to stick around long enough to take the shots lest he still have a camera. Give somebody a digital camera and by the time you've blinked its disappeared down the road with its new owner.

And thank you for putting your trousers back on afterwards as well - I don't think the world is quite ready to see your knees. And why do you stand like you're in the Moving People game of Whose Line Is It Anyway?? You really do look like a shop mannequin. Have you escaped from M&S recently? :)
I'm guessing that the fourth and fifth pictures were of the sky taken by the camera in mid-air, and a shot from the ground of a grown man running away screaming?
I have this horrible feeling there's an undiscovered Tumble Tower picture/video archive somewhere of him dancing around to Boogie Beebies.

*shudder*