Newquay Lifeguard Hoodies

shaun

Tumble Tower wrote:mid Cornwall, can you help?
Mr Tower, on your post dated Saturday, the 7th Day of the 7th Month in the year of our Lord 2007, at approximately 10.20 post meridian (British Summer Time) (GMT+1), you speculated whether there is a member from Mid Cornwall on these here fora toward the end of your missive.

I guess I would be the honourable member for Mid Cornwall, but of course to speak further would be a gross diversion from the subject.

I will however digress further by stating that Newquay is a sh&thole. I feel unlucky to live within the same Borough Council (BC1?) as it.

This thread is quite clearly about TF1, so I will say no more.
MarkN

Hymagumba wrote:Surely "TV Home Forum" should be TF1 ?
What if we want to talk about the French broadcaster TF1, which launched on 13th February 1935 in France? I'm sat here, staring at my ViewSonic TFT (aka VST1) monitor and typing on my Microsoft keyboard (aka MSK1), feeling very confused! At approximately 9.23am, I found myself absent-mindedly gazing at the red Renault Scenic (aka RS19) parked outside, thinking about this perplexing problem. Any ideas?
chinajan

I bought a TV Home Forum hoodie. Now everywhere I go people prod me with ten foot bargepoles.