9%
9%
No votes
No votes
9%
27%

Total votes: 11
Anonymous

It's a website I designed and manage for a Scout group I volunteer with in Milton Keynes.

http://www.1stbletchleyscouts.co.uk

What do you think?
Stuart*
Banned

You are quickly going to fill up the first page, have you thought out a strategy for the site?
User removed
Anonymous

It's a Wordpress blog. That's all there is to it. :!:
Stuart*
Banned

Kempy wrote:It's a Wordpress blog. That's all there is to it. :!:
You will need to explain that to me if you want me t contribute - I am OLD! (and obviously beyond contemporary technology)
User removed
Nick Harvey
God

StuartPlymouth wrote:You will need to explain that to me if you want me t contribute - I am OLD!
Love it!
dragonjh

You should have a links page and spread the word etc.

You could maybe make it abit more scoutsy? Purple and green?

And the writing in the left hand bit looks too much for me to read - break it up abit.
marksi

Nick Harvey wrote:
StuartPlymouth wrote:You will need to explain that to me if you want me t contribute - I am OLD!
Love it!
I share this problem.

People keep inviting me to their MySpace and Facebook thingys. I don't understand them. If you want to communicate with me then send me a message or email or you could even just use that old fashioned thing called a phone. Me looking at a messy page of random shite you've "made" and then you looking at a similar pile of crap I've thrown together is not communication in the form I am accustomed to.

I'm sure before long I won't know how to program whatever it is replaces the PVR.
Nick Harvey
God

Whatever happened to the good old days when you just shouted "pre-roll VT six" and the man in the other room did as he was told, eh?
marksi

Well indeed. Just about the best means of communication is waving your arms in the air and shouting.
Anonymous

Anyone know where I could download a Purple/Green theme like http://www.scouts.org.uk for Wordpress.
madmusician

Have you tried the Wordpress Themes site, there you can filter colours etc...