Just a quick message to everyone

Martin

After nearly four years, it is time to hand over the site to someone else.

Unfortunately, I have a lot more commitments these days, which have led to me neglecting the site. So I've taken the decision, to hand over the entire site over to Gavin. He has done a great job so far looking after the day-to-day running of the site and, with overall control now, I know he is the best person to take the site forward and make it more successful.

I'd like to thank Asa for his continued support, but in particular, in the early days when the site launched. Thanks also go to Benjy for his hard work in designing the site. And finally, thank you to Gavin and Johnnyboy for their hard work and for keeping the place running.

I look forward to lurking around here and TVF, popping up occasionally to keep up to date!

Best of luck,
Martin
Jamez
Banned

Thanks for all the work, though. Metropol is still a place for a bit of a laugh - even if some of the stalwarts have deserted us. No more Rod posting pics of himself anymore, no more audio mocks etc.

Can I redesign it now? ;)
User Removed
Jovis

I really hope you do visit. I've noticed your lack of presence lately, and I can understand your decision, even if it's unfortunate.

All the best, and thanks for all your work.
cdd

The site has only had two 'looks', hasn't it?
Lorns

Aaaw! You still gonna grace us with your presence every now and then?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nick Harvey
God

All the best, Martin, in whatever it is you're off to do.

As sadministrators go, you weren't three bad!
Ant

Good luck Martin in whatever you're doing. I'm sure Gavin will take good care of the place.

Is there a sign of a new look for our little lump of the web?
rob

Thanks very much Martin for setting this site up and allowing us the chance to chat. Best of luck for the future.

All hail our new leader!
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Katnap

Funny how life eventually sneaks up on you at some point, hmm? :lol: (Well, for most people...)

I remember the amount of flak given when Metropol was first proposed and set up - so well done for sticking with it, Martin.
What the fuck is a samoflange?
Nick Harvey
God

Katnap wrote:I remember the amount of flak given when Metropol was first proposed and set up.
Yes, especially from that bloke Maurice Myner. He was really rude about the place at times.