Just a quick message to everyone

GNiel

Well done Martin. I have been here since the start, and you have done a fantastic job.
Anonymous

Hello Martin, why don't you give control of this website to Nick Harvey ? He would in my opinion do a much better job of controling it than Gavin Scott.
cdd

MV Ross Revenge wrote:Hello Martin, why don't you give control of this website to Nick Harvey ? He would in my opinion do a much better job of controling it than Gavin Scott.
You don't seem to understand. Gods don't run forums. It's just not how things work. In the grand scheme of things, Nick already runs this board!
Aston

Nice one Martin, you're not the only one who finds less and less time on your hands to have a quick browse.

...and hang on, FOUR YEARS? What the hell happened.

Is now the time to reminice about the old integrated Lounge over on TVF?
Jaron-gate, forum crashes etc etc...
Stuart*
Banned

Well congrats to Gav on his "promotion", Sir !!! :lol:
User removed
James H

I'm not an original member, but have been here for over 2 years and have met some very wonderful people - thank you Martin, and good luck to Mr McScott!
tvmercia

i would like to repeat my call, for the benefit of the new management, for us to be able to display the amount of nectar points we have accrued next to our avatars, location and post count
all new Phil

tvmercia wrote:i would like to repeat my call, for the benefit of the new management, for us to be able to display the amount of nectar points we have accrued next to our avatars, location and post count
Do we get Nectar points for visiting here? I must have enough to pay for a hotel for a dirty weekend in Nuneaton by now if so.
Sput

Gav: Speech! Speech!
Stuart*
Banned

Sput wrote:Gav: Speech! Speech!
I agree, he's been remarkably quiet since the announcment. Is he still perhaps re-shuffling his cabinet (in search of those dregs of the amber nectar with which to celebrate)
User removed
Pete

tvmercia wrote:i would like to repeat my call, for the benefit of the new management, for us to be able to display the amount of nectar points we have accrued next to our avatars, location and post count
<a href="http://www.metropol247.co.uk/forum/view ... ?t=1831">I thought we were meant to be donating those points to cherredy?</a>
"He has to be larger than bacon"