Worst thing you've stepped in?

Anonymous

I just stepped into my dog's cold blood-streaked mucusy discharge, which confirmed to me two things:

i) this is systematically more inconvenient when wearing tights
ii) don't take Mitzy to the park tonight without your waxed jacket
Jenny

Birmingham.
onetrickpony

I don't mean to come across as an ass - but my answer is human waste discharge (crap) at work, but is that stepping IN, or ON to the crap, do i step ON it before i have stepped IN to it?

Gosh now ive confused myself :lol:
rob

The Kings Arms in Whitchurch - decided to go in there Saturday to watch the Saints game - beer was crap and atmosphere was cold.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Lorns

I stepped on a jellyfish when i was six. It wasn't very pleasant.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

I took a trip to Hellaby and back once.
Johnny

Silvertown & North Woolwich in East London. Was there yesterday and it has to be the most blandest part of London, most of it is shut down or wasteland so bad infact that the British Rail services no longer run* :lol:

There was more chavs there than grown ups, in fact more chavs there than cars on the road. It was eerily quiet yesterday, the wet weather didn't help

*P.S. I do realise that there is a DLR line nearby but trust me you wouldn't want to visit these two places
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
cdd

I'd say it was probably a shoe.
Bail

rob wrote:watch the Saints game - beer was crap and atmosphere was cold.
It's a saints/scummer match, what did you expect :P
Stuart*
Banned

I was staying at my sisters once and went downstairs to get a glass of water during the night. The (somewhat aged and incontinent) dog had left a small surprise on the stairs, which was all the more terrible since it was still warm, and so readily oozed between my toes.

Not a pleasant experience at all.
User removed
Sput

OH shit, I just remembered the night my housemate got so fucked he pissed in the corner of our stars. I wasn't out with him and when i got a wet sock in the morning i assumed it was just water (well who wouldn't!) and went around the whole day with his piss on my foot.