Referendum
No votes
Green
No votes
Other (Please specify)
7%

Total votes: 44
all new Phil

So to summarise - are you going to vote for them or not? ;)
onetrickpony

Just incase anyone misunderstood my post (as Stuart did via PM) i will never vote for the BNP.
Johnny

Mich, all points there you made as to why the BNP are out of touch cunts are completely accurate.... Except the rail privatisation bit.

I can't speak for BR outside London but half of the TOC's (Train operating companies) are fucking useless:

"(n)one" railway, First C(r)aptial Connect & First (not-so) Great Western are absolutely crap on time keeping with FirstGWR having only 75% of all intercity journey's on time

However that been said, I felt really let down by that twat of a judge who didn't give Nick Griffin an sort of punsihment :x

Vote wise, I would probably say Labour but all three main parties are useless, Cameron is just Tony Blair II (as seen on a front cover of Private Eye of "successful human cloning") :lol:
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
James Martin

I will just reiterate that I am actually planning to vote Tory.

I only see a growing case to vote BNP. Like I said, many of their ideas and policies (as Mich has gone into great depth about on the previous page) are still, at best, questionable.

It is, however, interesting to note, that at the time of writing (Just after 3pm on Sunday) BNP are second in the poll - to Mr Cameron and Co.!
GNiel

James Martin wrote:Conservative for me.

At the massive risk of getting a massive kicking, I am nonetheless getting more and more tempted to vote BNP (if there were a candidate standing.)

Although I believe that some of their practices are questionable, they have tried very hard to bring important issues to the country's attention.
Same for me. I am voting Tory because I like the local candidate, otherwise I would vote BNP because Cameron is a brown noser, who cant speak his mind.

The BNP would not stand for this Iran shit for the start. To be frank, it would be quite entertaining to see Nick Griffin given the keys to number 10. He is less of a loony than the rest of them, if you ask me!

And I was formerly a staunch Tory.
Sput

I don't know how we've managed, but in you we seem to have found someone with even less of a clue about politics than James!
Knight knight
James Martin

I put it to YOU that you don't have a clue.

Or maybe you like seeing our national heritage eroded.

Each to their own and all that.
Nick Harvey
God

To ever find a party where you agree with every one of their policies, one hundred percent, would be extremely unlikely.

You, therefore, vote for the party which has more policies you agree with than the others; and the fewest of those you totally disagree with.

Everyone can pick a handful of policies they disagree with, from every party, and put a nice negative post on here, so there's little point.

The fact is that, with my naturally right wing views, the BNP are coming up with more and more policies that I agree with and less and less that I disagree with.

Whilst I shall probably go with UKIP this May, I'm certainly not ruling out the possibility of the BNP becoming my party of choice over the next (very) few years, given the direction in which they are moving.

You certainly should not write them off totally, just because of a perception of what they used to stand for.

Tony Blair would never have got in if everybody had voted based on their perception of what old labour stood for.
B.E. El-Zebub

James Martin wrote:Or maybe you like seeing our national heritage eroded.
What, exactly does that mean? How is your Englishness/Britishness being eroded?

Or is it just another way of saying "too many darkies"?
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod
James Martin

No, just another way saying fuck off you sheep-shagging cockmaster.

Or is it a fat virgin Jamezie? I'm never sure.
Sput

James Martin wrote:I put it to YOU that you don't have a clue.

Or maybe you like seeing our national heritage eroded.

Each to their own and all that.
Come on James, in a way I was paying you a compliment! I've enough of a clue to think it actually WOULDN'T be funny to put a bigot in charge of the country. I know, I must seem *quite* mad. I also have enough of a clue to be able to see that 'not standing' for this Iran situation is a really short sighted "solution", and GNeil is clearly self-important enough to buy into believing that they're remotely capable of solving what they see as problems without social unrest, economic collapse and/or international conflict.

My personal favourite from the BNP's site is "Thatchers will be very important in our society", and they're not talking about the non-turning ones.
Knight knight