OFFENSIVE SIGNATURES

James Martin

I am not quite sure why on earth Gavin is blissfully ignoring the defamatory signatures, the latest coming from Jamez, sorry, I mean Bartholemew Beelzebub.

I have done my bit by avoiding derogatory remarks at Gavin's request, why one rule for me and not for the other?

Or is there infact a plan all along to goad me into leaving again.

Trust me, the only way I'm leaving is if Gavin de-activates my account so bloody well get used to it or go get shagged.

By a man.
Ant

Fair enough but what did you expect when you rejoined? Hymagumba coming over to give you a big hug?
Jamez
Banned

Good God, James. You're becoming more of a loonatic by the minute.

Sort yourself out!
Gluben

You kind of shot yourself in the foot with "By a man." I'm afraid...
DAS

James, only you have the power to cease acting like a total pillock, which you have continued to act like for some unknown reason for some time now. Unfortunately, until you realise this, and introduce a healthy amount of humility and tact, you will continue to deserve the jibes that point in your direction. For someone who seems so offended, you don't do a great deal to shield yourself from the comments that are justifiably aimed at yourself.
marksi

James Martin wrote:I am not quite sure why on earth Gavin is blissfully ignoring the defamatory signatures, the latest coming from Jamez, sorry, I mean Bartholemew Beelzebub.

I have done my bit by avoiding derogatory remarks at Gavin's request, why one rule for me and not for the other?

Trust me, the only way I'm leaving is if Gavin de-activates my account so bloody well get used to it or go get shagged.

By a man.
Could you tell me why you wanted to come back here?
Johnny

Ant wrote:Fair enough but what did you expect when you rejoined? Hymagumba coming over to give you a big hug?
:lol: Only to strangle him ;)
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
noelfirl

James Martin wrote:...I mean Bartholemew Beelzebub.
Got to admit, I really did piss myself at that one (his sig).
James Martin

marksi wrote:
James Martin wrote:I am not quite sure why on earth Gavin is blissfully ignoring the defamatory signatures, the latest coming from Jamez, sorry, I mean Bartholemew Beelzebub.

By a man.
Because apart from a small group of nutters I enjoy posting here.
Stuart*
Banned

I got bored with having your face on my sig james, so i have removed it.
Gluben

James Martin wrote:
marksi wrote:

By a man.
Because apart from a small group of nutters I enjoy posting here.
Actually, considering you haven't pointed me out as a nutter, I am getting a bit tired of these posts.