Christmas Shops

Ant

I was visiting my local garden centre today to get some weed killer (as you do). I walked through to the back and discovered a newly opened Christmas shop.

A record surely? February 13?
Dr Lobster*

:lol:

our local wilkson store still has half an isle full of crappy bent and tattered christmas crackers and decorations... but it's not that extensive!
scottishtv

The information screens in the St James Shopping Centre in Edinburgh were displaying all their extended opening hours for Christmas today, and boasting about being open on Boxing Day.

The sooner they knock that place down the better.
Stuart*
Banned

Ant wrote:I was visiting my local garden centre today to get some weed killer (as you do).
Were you looking for ingredients to include in the "romantic meal" you were planning for your other half this evening :shock:
nidave

StuartPlymouth wrote:
Ant wrote:I was visiting my local garden centre today to get some weed killer (as you do).
Were you looking for ingredients to include in the "romantic meal" you were planning for your other half this evening :shock:
Do you always think the best about everyone?
Stuart*
Banned

nidave wrote:
StuartPlymouth wrote:
Do you always think the best about everyone?
Yes, much to my loss!
Brad

York has a permament Christmas shop!
"That one!"