Anna Nicole Smith has died

lewsnews

Anna Nicole Smith has died at the the age of 39.

Does anyone have any wise words of wisdom? I don't, but as the thread below says, I made this original post quite light hearted considering somebody has died.. so I've now edited it.
Aston

I'm not sure it's particularly appropreate to make light of the fact that someone has died.

Especially a rather tragic story where her teenage son died recently and her newborn baby now doesn't have a mother...
Pete

this is boring on so many levels
"He has to be larger than bacon"
This and That

I think this is very sad very tragic indeed.
Nick Harvey
God

Seriously though, was she ever famous for much more than being the very young wife of a very old man (which I thoroughly approve of)?
DAS

Her fame arose from her "job" as a Playboy playmate in the early 1990s and her subsequent appearance in various ads and magazines. The whole gold-digging business obviously made her more famous but arguably contributed to her downfall rather than aid her career. Whether you liked the girl or not, she did lead a very tragic and short life.
Ant

In all seriousness, it's never good someone dieing at such a young age. Especially leaving a new-born child behind.

Such a shame the latter part of her life was terrible - thoughts, of course, are with the family.
martindtanderson

imagine if she was still married to some old millionaire, he'd inherit her fortune (however much that may be minus bar tabs and other shopping debts)

A thoroughly unlikable person, but still a shame that someone young has died.
JC2005

OH MY GOD -THIS IS TRAGIC :cry:
ok dean, thank you very much.
Lorns

It was rather inevitable that she'd die young. Sad for her daughter growing up without a mother, but, she could stand to inherit alot of money. I just hope her daughter gets the right kind of guidance from her guardians and can grow up without the hangups her mother had.

It's a shame but life goes on.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Lorns

Nick Harvey wrote:Seriously though, was she ever famous for much more than being the very young wife of a very old man (which I thoroughly approve of)?
RICH old man, RICH. So, Mr. Nick are you a rich old man?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?