Where Has Jamez Gone?

Ant

James Hatts wrote:welovenickharvey2000 over on TVF must be Mr Martin, surely?!
Hard to tell. Either a troll who's been annoyed with Nick in the past, or a James.
Luke-H

You don't think it was Rob.De'l.Monte do you, after reading this...
Nick Harvey wrote:Why don't you take your stupid fucking punctuation in thread titles and jump off a bloody cliff, you horrible little child.

I don't need my screen spread to the four winds when I log on to this place, thank you very much.

As to your pretend ailment, I really hope you die from it, you cretin.

Rob Del Monte wrote:
My Mum's school friend, who is now a doctor.

Whoopiefuckingdoo, so your mother went to school with Joe Havard.
Whataday

Imagine if Nick Harvey turned out to be Jamez. Now *that* would be the end of civilisation as we know it.

Maybe I'm Jamez? Any of us could be Jamez. Can we all please look in the mirror to check that we're not Jamez.
cdd

Dr Lobster* wrote:
This and That wrote:Being honest Jamez was the only thing here that kept me interested i just fancied him rotten .Bring him back please. :(
although i suspect that you probably are yet another incarnation of said user,
You know I'd been thinking that for some time before this thread appeared - and this has made me even more sure!
It's especially disturbing because 'This and That' was extremely vocal in Jamez's exit.
This and That

cdd wrote:
Dr Lobster* wrote:
This and That wrote:Being honest Jamez was the only thing here that kept me interested i just fancied him rotten .Bring him back please. :(
although i suspect that you probably are yet another incarnation of said user,
You know I'd been thinking that for some time before this thread appeared - and this has made me even more sure!
It's especially disturbing because 'This and That' was extremely vocal in Jamez's exit.

Excuse me i was NOT "extremely vocal in Jamez's exit" i didn't even know he had gone .I don't vist here that often.That's why i was asking where he was.I'm not into playing those stupid games i'm a bit to old for all that crap mate.I can assure you i'm not Jamez .Yes he is arogant and quite rude sometimes which i never agreed with .To be frank i just want to S**G him nothing less nothing more. :roll: I know he is str8 but i quite like the way he flirts and i like his bad boy attitude.
Whataday

This and That wrote:Yes he is arogant and quite rude sometimes which i never agreed with .To be frank i just want to S**G him nothing less nothing more. :roll: I know he is str8 but i quite like the way he flirts and i like his bad boy attitude.

Aw, well if you ask nicely, I'll find that pole dancing video I took of him in the gay club we went to.
This and That

Whataday wrote:
This and That wrote:Yes he is arogant and quite rude sometimes which i never agreed with .To be frank i just want to S**G him nothing less nothing more. :roll: I know he is str8 but i quite like the way he flirts and i like his bad boy attitude.

Aw, well if you ask nicely, I'll find that pole dancing video I took of him in the gay club we went to.
What :shock: .When was that you lucky f****r i have suspected that he may even be bi .What is the lowdown on him then is he about on any other forums?Post up that video bro bring it on .
Whataday

Jamez is my secret lover. He has been for years.
Whataday

Oh dear God. I was going to do a spartacus joke in this thread last night. Grate minds think alike. And no, that wasn't a spelling mistake.
This and That

Whataday wrote:Jamez is my secret lover. He has been for years.
In your dreams.
onemoremention

This and That wrote:
Whataday wrote:Jamez is my secret lover. He has been for years.
In your dreams.
No, really. I should know - I complete the love triangle!