Where Has Jamez Gone?

This and That

Sorry if this is mentioned before .Does anyone know where Jamez has gone he hasn't been on here for months . ;)
Charlie Wells

"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
Nick Harvey
God

This won't be a popular opinion, I'm sure, and it will probably get deleted by da management, but I, for one, am very sad James is no longer with us.

Like many on here, he's not always perfect, indeed, he's often a lot less than perfect, but I honestly believe that his presence is worth more than his absence.

There are two people called James on here who I, personally, value for their input, but I'm all too aware that I'm in a minority of one in saying so.
This and That

Being honest Jamez was the only thing here that kept me interested i just fancied him rotten .Bring him back please. :(
B.E. El-Zebub

The two Jameses exiled from here (quite rightly, IMO - Gavin has my 100% support on this issue) can be found on another forum, if you know where to look.
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod
Dr Lobster*

This and That wrote:Being honest Jamez was the only thing here that kept me interested i just fancied him rotten .Bring him back please. :(
although i suspect that you probably are yet another incarnation of said user, can i suggest you contact him off-forum? although he doesn't post here any more its not as though he has spontaneously ceased to exist.
Bartholomew Beelzebub wrote:The two Jameses exiled from here (quite rightly, IMO - Gavin has my 100% support on this issue) can be found on another forum, if you know where to look.
i think trout posts as broadband cowboy, doesn't he?
This and That

I can assure you mate i'm not Jamez with the (Z) .I only popped in and out of here to check him out thats' it .
James H

Something tells me that Jamez will be back this year - although maybe it'll take a bit of time to figure it out.

I also sincerely doubt that the person in the quoted thread was Jamez.

And I hope that every time James' name is mentioned, Dr Lobster won't keep making a comeback about him being narcissistic - we KNOW his faults.
Dr Lobster*

James H wrote:And I hope that every time James' name is mentioned, Dr Lobster won't keep making a comeback about him being narcissistic - we KNOW his faults.
well, at least i'm consistent.
Nick Harvey
God

Dr Lobster* wrote:well, at least i'm consistent.
And at least we two have that bit in common, even though we disagree on this particular subject.
James Hatts

welovenickharvey2000 over on TVF must be Mr Martin, surely?!