13 Amps and Three Square Pins

Lorns

I hope your bowels are as regular as your comment plug.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
barcode

Thanks to me, and two other helpful people, nick got alot of Free adversitment, by us somehow taking something two far, over on the TV forum
Lorns

Nick Harvey wrote:September.

There must be a conspiracy going on 'cos nearly every road in Dover seems to be being dug up and more annoyingly right out side my salon they have now after what feels like an age they've opened the road back up. I've seen a flash of luminous jackets from time to time but not much work being done over the last 6 weeks. Now get this. For years we have complained about a smell of gas along this road but 10 years later and after much digging and disruption they have now decided that the gas pipes need renewing to those new fancy yellow pipes. It's taken them over 10 years to come to this solution.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Jamez
Banned

Nick Harvey wrote:Prelude in C sharp minor!
Re: October 2007 Comment

Pembroke does have a by-pass and has done for many years. The council upgraded it in 2002/3 and cut off some corners and made it nice and wide. The highways department round here aren't too bad, but excruciatingly slow. They've only just finished chopping off a nasty corner which runs parallel to Pembroke park - they began fixing it back in 2004! Three blinkin' years. However, it's much nicer driving through there, now.

Perhaps you should consider moving down that way, Nick? The house prices are probably cheaper than where you are slap bang in the middle of Middle England! ;-)
User Removed
cdd

I love the way this thread has about one post in it every month. It's like that tiresome, slow-moving "Your Musical Tastes" thread which keeps coming back up to the top as some moron posts in it just as it's about to fall off and die, except enjoyable :)
Slagathor.
Banned

Is this plug thread open to everybody? Because I may or may not have a Tumblr* blog.

*No relation to our friend Tumble Tower, I swear!

EDIT: Mr Harvey should probably look into forum software for his Correspondence Column. Nobody uses e-mail anymore! I could give out a few links to free, no-ad forum hosts.
"Now, if you'll look to your right, you'll see my waning libido, my crushed soul, and my very last nerve, which I would advise you not to get on, under or even close to."
Ronnie Rowlands

Slagathor. wrote:Is this plug thread open to everybody? Because I may or may not have a Tumblr* blog.
it most certainly is not. This thread must only have plugs from Nick. And that drivel in the link you just posted doesn't deserve to be in the same thread as the CC.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Slagathor.
Banned

Oh well. Carry on then.
"Now, if you'll look to your right, you'll see my waning libido, my crushed soul, and my very last nerve, which I would advise you not to get on, under or even close to."
Jovis

Slagathor. wrote:EDIT: Mr Harvey should probably look into forum software for his Correspondence Column. Nobody uses e-mail anymore! I could give out a few links to free, no-ad forum hosts.
You silly tramp. Go away.
Slagathor.
Banned

You know what, Jovis, you like to whinge about other people being trolls, but you don't stop being a troll yourself.

Put up or shut up, because I've had quite enough. :roll: