13 Amps and Three Square Pins

Gavin Scott
Admin

Indeed he does.
Pete

Oh you've got one of my pet hates this month Nick. I find that exceptionally irritating on streets with cars parked on both sides. They insist on driving down the exact centre of the road because their pathetic little car is apparently so wide it could hit all the mirrors off.

The manner in which they dramatically yank the wheel as they have to make the drastic act of actually using their designated side of the street when I fail to slow down never fails to amuse me.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Lorns

I had one of them today. Only in reverse. A bloody great Tipper lorry thinking there was room for the two of us to pass each other on a narrow country lane, he had one speed only and that was flat out. I backed down and scratched my paintwork on the privet hedge. I shall be claiming off the companies insurance or send his boss the bill.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nick Harvey
God

Huh!

Morning Mrs Timid!
Gavin Scott
Admin

I was thinking of setting up a Forum Preference Service, you know, but the fax people nicked the acronym.

Dagnabbit.