TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

james2001

I seem to remember there was a case a few years back where someone working on a TV show saw one of his videos and thought it was genuine, and therefore put inaccurate information into the programme.
Alexia

james2001 wrote: Sat 21 Jan, 2017 11.50 I seem to remember there was a case a few years back where someone working on a TV show saw one of his videos and thought it was genuine, and therefore put inaccurate information into the programme.
Which, again, may seem insignificant in the grand scheme of things but actually is a big deal within this specific sphere.
Beep

cityprod wrote: Thu 19 Jan, 2017 00.18
all new Phil wrote: Thu 19 Jan, 2017 00.09 But I have no idea who it is, or what is being discussed.
The google is your friend. Use it.

Found via google.

https://www.transdiffusion.org/2012/06/ ... t_shocking
Crikey, he's making laws up now! Section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act has a maximum prison term of 6 months, being a summary only offence and the course of conduct is 2 or more occasions of behaviour that they know or ought to know would amount to harassment.
james2001

Don't forget him asking to see naked pictures of someone on the comments on that transdiffusion article.
Jason

james2001 wrote: Sat 21 Jan, 2017 20.27 Don't forget him asking to see naked pictures of someone on the comments on that transdiffusion article.
I'm sure he said that on one of his video comments too?
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
bilky asko

Skygeek has been warned on TV Forum. Quite why, I don't know.
Martin Phillp

bilky asko wrote: Thu 02 Feb, 2017 10.19 Skygeek has been warned on TV Forum. Quite why, I don't know.
I'm more concerned about the ganging up on him and what appears to be a mod agreeing with them which led to the warning. I saw his post as tongue in cheek.

Those people who are bashing him are probably the same who get an erection from a presenter covering on the NC.
TVF's London Lite.
bilky asko

scottishtv wrote:
Mouseboy33 wrote:How was your visit to Atlanta? Did you do the CNN Center Tour?
I've not been. My reply was to the poster suggesting a debate would look better coming from an atrium that resembles (in my opinion) a shopping centre food court from the 80s, complete with tacky stairway through a globe - rather than a modern, polished TV studio.

Never visiting Sky Central hasn't stopped you commenting almost daily about it though, has it? I think we'll just have to agree that our tastes differ. (though, I suspect you'll just post some sort of "sassy" meme though).
Super Kudos for this post. Mouseboy is such an arse.
rob

NewbieTvFan... make your f***ing mind up.

10pm last night:
Ooooooooo this is beautiful.
23 minutes later...
No. I don't like it. I'm going back to ITV news at 10
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Jason

I love how people who originally posted not so good mocks themselves in the gallery are now calling out new members mocks and calling them bad themselves.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
Nick Harvey
God

I notice that whenever I now log into TV Forum, the new Firefox security system warns me that it's a totally insecure site, and that my login credentials are probably being compromised to all and sundry as I do so.

Do I take it that the sadministrator is happy with this situation and doesn't care a toss that anybody could be picking up my details and logging in as me?

I thought all logins were supposed to be under https now?