TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

james2001

There of postage some crap :lol:
Martin Phillp

Riaz is either a professional troll or simply a prat.
TVF's London Lite.
Philip

It's times like these that make me wish there was a mute feature.
Pete

Critique wrote:On the latest page of the BBC Scotland thread, there are 12 posts. 9 of them are barcode, as he continues to treat the forum like his personal diary, spewing out utter drivel time and time again. And I'm sure he's getting worse - half of his posts now fail to make any sense, where as in the past I could at least generally understand what he was going on about.
see also the election thread over here
"He has to be larger than bacon"
james2001

And in addition to Riaz's awfulness, we've got 654321/barcode insisting TV studios don't have cameramen any more.

Can we put our hands on our heads and scream?

barcode

Pete wrote:
Critique wrote:On the latest page of the BBC Scotland thread, there are 12 posts. 9 of them are barcode, as he continues to treat the forum like his personal diary, spewing out utter drivel time and time again. And I'm sure he's getting worse - half of his posts now fail to make any sense, where as in the past I could at least generally understand what he was going on about.
see also the election thread over here
Point A: BBC Scotland is a dog dinner, IF you seen the issues/ mistake/ Tech errors I keep on seeing which even "North Tonight" confirmed than maybe
some people would understand. Junctions going to pot, If this was Red bee you lot really would have a field day about how bad BBC One is.
On top of that, I highlight how an ident which has not been seen in months had return, Another post I highlight how Scotland was getting its own network new bulletin, Another post to say how there correct way to introduce Eòrpa, was done Just yesterday to inform a NEW CA has appeared since last week, How odd post that in Pres forum, Mind you does anyone needs to reply to those post? There just given information.

Point B: To use the Election thread is strange. You don't want me to reply to Alexia or DTV? that how a rebuffal works. One person says something the other replies back. There are a few thread were two other people have replied back and forth over one or two pages
Nick Harvey
God

It's all our fault, though.

We've spent years asking him to spell check his posts before putting them up and, it seems, he's now doing so.

Whereas, in the past, the posts contained strings of totally unrecognisable letters, spell check now changes those strings into real words, which have nothing whatsoever to do with the post.

Some of the spell check changes do add to the amusement value, however.
dosxuk

james2001 wrote:And in addition to Riaz's awfulness, we've got 654321/barcode insisting TV studios don't have cameramen any more.

To be fair we can't let Riaz have a monopoly on complete nonsense.

I am liking Riaz's comments of him not getting the right answers to his questions because we're all biased or that he's posted in the wrong place. I keep hoping he's going to take his ball home because we're not telling him what he wants to hear.
WillPS

dosxuk wrote:
james2001 wrote:And in addition to Riaz's awfulness, we've got 654321/barcode insisting TV studios don't have cameramen any more.

I am liking Riaz's comments of him not getting the right answers to his questions because we're all biased or that he's posted in the wrong place. I keep hoping he's going to take his ball home because we're not telling him what he wants to hear.
Yes, ITV would have been far classier had Thames retained their franchise - despite their lasting legacy being The Bill.

Yes, television for teenagers doesn't exist any more because some of them are from ethnic minorities.

Yes, TVS' paperwork is all in a palacial sealed tomb in Maidstone, and just needs somebody like you to sort it out - pretty please.
dosxuk

WillPS wrote:
dosxuk wrote:

Yes, ITV would have been far classier had Thames retained their franchise - despite their lasting legacy being The Bill.

Yes, television for teenagers doesn't exist any more because some of them are from ethnic minorities.

Yes, TVS' paperwork is all in a palacial sealed tomb in Maidstone, and just needs somebody like you to sort it out - pretty please.
You missed:

Yes, all the regional companies would still exist as independent producer/broadcasters if Blair hadn't been elected.
bilky asko

Yet another Good Morning Britain mock has appeared in The Gallery. It seems that there are so many people in The Gallery making these mocks that simply by the virtue of it being a Good Morning Britain mock, it's getting high ratings.

I am now more sure than ever that having a list of members and how they voted would be beneficial.

EDIT: I have elaborated on this post on TVF.