TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Ben
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2003 13.47
Location: South London
Contact:

TV Forum has been seriously lacking a crisis like this for far too long! :P
GNiel
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat 27 Sep, 2003 16.20

Exactly.... a petition is exactly what we need to blow this up out of proportion!!!
tvmercia
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat 10 Jan, 2004 03.15
Location: Low Birk Hatt

open and fair moderating as ever ...
This is an automatic private message informing you that you have been warned as a result of your post in Skys The Race.

Any further abuse of this website will result in an instant banning from that particular forum for one week.

This has been sent from an unread account.
iirc my post stated "can we have this thread stickied please" or something similar.
GNiel
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat 27 Sep, 2003 16.20

hmm... to be fair, you were just making a point
tvmercia
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat 10 Jan, 2004 03.15
Location: Low Birk Hatt

GNiel wrote:hmm... to be fair, you were just making a point
thats what a forum is for
User avatar
Lorns
Posts: 3149
Joined: Thu 24 Mar, 2005 22.48
Location: A room with a view. 15 Hookey street, the Edge.
Contact:

tvmercia wrote:open and fair moderating as ever ...
This is an automatic private message informing you that you have been warned as a result of your post in Skys The Race.

Any further abuse of this website will result in an instant banning from that particular forum for one week.

This has been sent from an unread account.
iirc my post stated "can we have this thread stickied please" or something similar.
It really is like being in school sometimes overthere. It was only a bit of fun for heavens sake.
I bet Hymas got one too.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
User avatar
Pete
Posts: 7228
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2003 13.36
Location: Dundee

GNiel wrote:Exactly.... a petition is exactly what we need to blow this up out of proportion!!!
oh is it you who's posted that DREADFUL thread over on the other place.

An enquiry to find out who made them stcky - as if we don't know.

moron
"He has to be larger than bacon"
GNiel
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat 27 Sep, 2003 16.20

of course we know i was trying to be tactful about it.
User avatar
Pete
Posts: 7228
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2003 13.36
Location: Dundee

GNiel wrote:of course we know i was trying to be tactful about it.
no you were trying to be funny and failing
"He has to be larger than bacon"
GNiel
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat 27 Sep, 2003 16.20

Hymagumba wrote:
GNiel wrote:of course we know i was trying to be tactful about it.
no you were trying to be funny and failing
Just at what point was I trying to be funny?

Controvertial, yes.

But I am too much of a miserable wanker to try and be funny at this time of night.
noelfirl
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2003 18.45
Location: Dublin

Having just been absent for all of this, would someone be so kind as to explain what happended and what were the multiple stickies about?

Edit: Touche Gavin!
Image
Please Respond