TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

PresIdents

dosxuk wrote:
TopCat wrote:Alexander Edoh (AlexEdohHD13) talks about 4K TV:

https://youtu.be/cCG20_6uwlY?t=23
I don't want to add to his view count. Can you post a summary.
It's rather difficult to post a summary when you cannot make out a word he's saying because of the 'wah-wah' audio quality.

However, his astons at the beginning are within the 16:9 safe area, so...
TopCat
Banned for one week

There's subtitles...
PresIdents

TopCat wrote:There's subtitles...
So what? I'm not going to watch it, am I? He's not doing anything visually interesting so there's no need to.
dosxuk

Site appears to be down...
bilky asko

Cityprod just can't fathom why someone wouldn't watch 45 minutes of a niche interest video just to hear a few seconds of Non-Stop somewhere in that video.
cityprod

No, I can't fathom why someone who was obviously not interested in it, bothered to reply, and do something less boring instead.

Seriously, there's good stuff in there, and because it's not clipped down to the exact moments, someone complained! Jeez, get a life!
Alexia

cityprod wrote:No, I can't fathom why someone who was obviously not interested in it, bothered to reply, and do something less boring instead.

Seriously, there's good stuff in there, and because it's not clipped down to the exact moments, someone complained! Jeez, get a life!
I have a life. It's a life that, while mildly interested in TV pres, isn't so devoid of activity and intrigue that I have a spare 45 minutes to waste watching CNBC suck their own dicks.

The ONLY thing I found interesting about watching that video is that CNBC doesn't stand for C* National Broadcasting Company. Other than that,
meh.
cityprod

What is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare...

or in this case, take some time to relax and have a look at something different.

But obviously, the oh-so-busy and oh-so-important internet lives of you all just do not permit you to actually relax for any amount of time and to actually enjoy something...

Sorry to have disturbed you, now we'll return to the test card, and some music...
bilky asko

cityprod wrote:What is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare...

or in this case, take some time to relax and have a look at something different.

But obviously, the oh-so-busy and oh-so-important internet lives of you all just do not permit you to actually relax for any amount of time and to actually enjoy something...

Sorry to have disturbed you, now we'll return to the test card, and some music...
Did you even watch the video I posted in that thread? There are no timecodes, it's rare footage, and it contains a pun. It should be right up your alley.
cityprod

Bilky, if you think anything TV gaming or shopping related is of any interest, then it's all yours.

I usually say that broadcasting is often only about one step up from carnival barking. In the case of shopping channels and gaming channels, they're actually one step down from carnival barking. At least at a carnival, there might actually be something worth watching.
bilky asko

cityprod wrote:Bilky, if you think anything TV gaming or shopping related is of any interest, then it's all yours.

I usually say that broadcasting is often only about one step up from carnival barking. In the case of shopping channels and gaming channels, they're actually one step down from carnival barking. At least at a carnival, there might actually be something worth watching.
I usually say that forum posting is often only one step up from smearing excrement on a toilet wall. In the case of your posts of late, I'd take my chances with the shit.