TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Martin Phillp

Remember 007 knows everything and that's final!

I very nearly posted one of his appalling Viewpoint videos as an example of television he'd watch.
TVF's London Lite.
dosxuk

bilky asko wrote:As boring as it will be to the vast majority of the membership, I do enjoy Bondmont's lack of understanding of standard debate fallacies.
The turn about from "It's awful, maybe they're too close to see how bad it is" to "It's not that bad, we should be congratulating them for having a go, and some people will love it anyway, community radio fans hate properly produced programmes too!" what quite astonishing in both it's scale and speed.
TopCat
Banned for one week

Nice to see what DalekBChannel523 does best by derailing yet another thread. Will he ever give up?

http://tvforum.uk/tvhome/chris-evans-ho ... 62/page-14
Martin Phillp

TopCat wrote:Nice to see what DalekBChannel523 does best by derailing yet another thread. Will he ever give up?

http://tvforum.uk/tvhome/chris-evans-ho ... 62/page-14
A typical DS style forum member who uses any excuse to bash the same presenter.
TVF's London Lite.
bilky asko

Bondmont wrote:@tvforum nice going on censoring people's comments! Who do you think you are, Mary Whitehouse???
https://twitter.com/cityprod/status/719 ... 51009?s=09
dosxuk

God Cityprod's been coming out with some right shit recently. Apparently The Day Today can't have used the Channel 4 Daily for inspiration because the Channel 4 Daily happened before The Day Today, and Chris Morris was working on something else at the time.

I did think he was a genuine, if eccentric and contrary, poster, but the sheer stupidity of some of his recent arguments is making me think he's actually just spending an inordinate amount of time trolling. It actually makes me feel a bit bad for DalekBoy who's been warned for creating less disruption than cityprod.
TopCat
Banned for one week

Inspector Sands

dosxuk wrote:God Cityprod's been coming out with some right shit recently. Apparently The Day Today can't have used the Channel 4 Daily for inspiration because the Channel 4 Daily happened before The Day Today, and Chris Morris was working on something else at the time.

I did think he was a genuine, if eccentric and contrary, poster, but the sheer stupidity of some of his recent arguments is making me think he's actually just spending an inordinate amount of time trolling.
Nope, having met him many years ago and read his ramblings pre-TV Forum, I'm fairly certain he's for real and not trolling. If he is he keeps it up very well - on his blog, youtube channel and community radio show as well as TVF and MediaUK

His problem is that he's never wrong no matter how many people are telling him otherwise.
Whataday

Inspector Sands wrote:His problem is that he's never wrong no matter how many people are telling him otherwise.
His problem is he takes a discussion and creates a new argument on his terms.
Martin Phillp

Inspector Sands wrote:
dosxuk wrote:God Cityprod's been coming out with some right shit recently. Apparently The Day Today can't have used the Channel 4 Daily for inspiration because the Channel 4 Daily happened before The Day Today, and Chris Morris was working on something else at the time.

I did think he was a genuine, if eccentric and contrary, poster, but the sheer stupidity of some of his recent arguments is making me think he's actually just spending an inordinate amount of time trolling.
Nope, having met him many years ago and read his ramblings pre-TV Forum, I'm fairly certain he's for real and not trolling. If he is he keeps it up very well - on his blog, youtube channel and community radio show as well as TVF and MediaUK

His problem is that he's never wrong no matter how many people are telling him otherwise.
I think he has Iain Duncan Smith syndrome. He really believes what he thinks, even if it's completely bat shit.
TVF's London Lite.
Martin Phillp

I tried reasoning with him, but there's no point. He always has the last word and his perception of himself is delusional.

The mods should seriously consider banning him as there's nothing that he adds that doesn't derail the conversation.
TVF's London Lite.