TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

cityprod

...and we're back in the schoolyard.

Grow up.
Martin Phillp

cityprod wrote:...and we're back in the schoolyard.

Grow up.
Says the man who called michael a "cretin"
TVF's London Lite.
cityprod

Martin Phillp wrote:

Grow up.
No, I said, and I quote...
they're more interested in attacking me and making themselves look like the tiny minded cretins that they are.
Notice, I did not refer to anybody by name.

Next time, try ACTUALLY reading the words, not trying to interpret what you think they mean.
bilky asko

cityprod wrote:
Martin Phillp wrote:

Grow up.
No, I said, and I quote...
they're more interested in attacking me and making themselves look like the tiny minded cretins that they are.
Notice, I did not refer to anybody by name.

Next time, try ACTUALLY reading the words, not trying to interpret what you think they mean.
Don't be so disingenuous. Michael was clearly part of "they".
cityprod

In your mind, obviously.

I was referring to a general they, as in a group of internet users, who seem to have nothing better to do than to fire off emails from multiple addresses, and pollute web pages with invective , and generally attack or try to get someone in trouble. This form of cyber bullying is frankly tiresome and does nothing to engender any kind of positive feeling towards the senders or indeed towards the pages and websites they pollute.

Now I don't know whether Michael is in that group or not, but what I do know is that frankly, that kind of schoolyard behaviour needs to stop.
bilky asko

cityprod wrote:In your mind, obviously.

I was referring to a general they, as in a group of internet users, who seem to have nothing better to do than to fire off emails from multiple addresses, and pollute web pages with invective , and generally attack or try to get someone in trouble. This form of cyber bullying is frankly tiresome and does nothing to engender any kind of positive feeling towards the senders or indeed towards the pages and websites they pollute.

Now I don't know whether Michael is in that group or not, but what I do know is that frankly, that kind of schoolyard behaviour needs to stop.
If it doesn't refer to either person (me or Michael) talking to you in that thread, what was its relevance?
Alexia

cityprod wrote:What is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare...
Look, just because I'm from Newport, doesn't mean I'm a tramp.
cityprod

bilky asko wrote:
cityprod wrote:In your mind, obviously.

If it doesn't refer to either person (me or Michael) talking to you in that thread, what was its relevance?
It's relevance is a simple, I'm fucking pissed off with all the attacking and badmouthing of me that goes on, because I have a different opinion, and I'm confident enough to say what I think and back it up, type thing. This whole thread has got many examples of people backbiting me because they thought they could get away with it on here, cos I wasn't looking. That's not acceptable in the real world, so it damn well shouldn't be acceptable here on on TVF, or any other internet forum.

Don't just spew invective, just because you disagree, you think something I'm talking about is boring, or whatever.

If you have nothing good or useful to say, then don't say anything. Such words are mostly useless, maybe even insulting. People would do well to remember that on internet forums.
cityprod

Alexia wrote:
cityprod wrote:What is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare...
Look, just because I'm from Newport, doesn't mean I'm a tramp.
What has your location, which I didn't even know or care about, got to do with anything???

100% Irrelevant.
Martin Phillp

Once again cityprod takes what was an enquiry to why he didn't mention where in the video clip we should watch and turns it into about him. Then he wonders why people don't listen to him.

It's nothing to do with your so called difference of opinion, but yet again because Bond has to have the last word, even when he's wrong.
TVF's London Lite.
Steve in Pudsey

cityprod wrote:It's relevance is a simple, I'm fucking pissed off with all the attacking and badmouthing of me that goes on, because I have a different opinion, and I'm confident enough to say what I think and back it up, type thing. This whole thread has got many examples of people backbiting me because they thought they could get away with it on here, cos I wasn't looking. That's not acceptable in the real world, so it damn well shouldn't be acceptable here on on TVF, or any other internet forum.
In the real world, people tend to have sufficient social skills to realise when nobody is interested in what they are ranting about and that they have outstayed their welcome.