TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Martin Phillp

Riaz is a contender for the cityprod romantic view of the past award.
TVF's London Lite.
WillPS

Martin Phillp wrote:Riaz is a contender for the cityprod romantic view of the past award.
He's also a contender for the Paul Akinbola award for spurious 'what if' situations.
james2001

At least he's not suggesting obscene show ideas involving nappies... yet.
WillPS

Riaz wrote:I have an interesting story about Thames that I will publish in a couple of months time.
I expect it'll be something to do with them faking the scenes of the London skyline emerging from the river.
james2001

Maaixuew wrote:I am updating this thread just to confirm that I have received written confirmation from ABC Family/The Walt Disney Company in which they have admitted that they are in ownership of the TVS archive.
Wow, what a shocking revelation we didn't already know!
WillPS

james2001 wrote:
Maaixuew wrote:I am updating this thread just to confirm that I have received written confirmation from ABC Family/The Walt Disney Company in which they have admitted that they are in ownership of the TVS archive.
Wow, what a shocking revelation we didn't already know!
Yes, and how better to celebrate than to inundate them with requests which will never lead to a sale! I'm sure they will love that.

What better way to convince them that it's worth digging out the missing paperwork.
Philip

WillPS wrote:
Riaz wrote:I have an interesting story about Thames that I will publish in a couple of months time.
I expect it'll be something to do with them faking the scenes of the London skyline emerging from the river.
Didn't Riaz say they were posting an article to Transdiffusion soon? Or was that another new member?
james2001

Riaz wrote:I'm starting to think that I'm discussing this subject with people who are defenders of ITV (in its current form) or have vested interests in ITV.
Jesus H Christ...
james2001

AlexEdohHD13, Riaz and Maaixuew all active members at the same time together, we are truly blessed to be on TV Forum right now.
Whataday

I'm increasingly finding it difficult to contribute without having had a stiff drink.
Critique

On the latest page of the BBC Scotland thread, there are 12 posts. 9 of them are barcode, as he continues to treat the forum like his personal diary, spewing out utter drivel time and time again. And I'm sure he's getting worse - half of his posts now fail to make any sense, where as in the past I could at least generally understand what he was going on about.