TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Critique

Oh look, barcode has started another thread where he is the only person to post in it.
james2001

Has it got something to do with Scottish TV, or is it a rare exception from him?
barcode

Nope its about the EU ref pres. I also asked a question but no one wants to talk about it just yet, thats fair enough maybe it too early so instead I give examples of the EU ref pres, because it looks like were only a few months away...
DTV

It's GMB thread gold right about now, some have now decided that GMB would be better if forumers ran the programme. Though it is a theoretically possibility, given that GMB ends before school begins, I think that the GMB-clique being given any control over TV output is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Also a bit puzzled to see Angela Merkel referred to as 'the woman' in one of the threads.
all new Phil

That thread will never improve until people posting in it accept the fundamental points that a) it is not a news bulletin and b) Garraway is not a fill-in.
bilky asko

Ian "Bond Theme" Beaumont is at it again. He's on for an instant lose by trying to make out he knows more than noggin about the industry...
DTV

Has the BBC News Channel thread now turned into a thread tracking whether Sky or the BBC got the Breaking News story first?

Also I think JDN's allusion that the primary colours are red, blue and yellow ages him a little. I think he might be one to look out for - his decision that channelsurfer's Sky mock isn't that good yet iamqueeni's BBC Two mock is good was slightly bizarre.
Martin Phillp

bilky asko wrote:Ian "Bond Theme" Beaumont is at it again. He's on for an instant lose by trying to make out he knows more than noggin about the industry...
"007" Beaumont also claimed Galloway's Sputnik show is only on RT International on Media.info, when it's a RT UK commission. There are some rare instances where he's on the money, but most of the time it's rants disguised as fact.
TVF's London Lite.
Dr Lobster*

what truly amazes me is that seemingly grown men have so much to say about a bland morning news magazine nobody really watches.... that can't be normal, can it? i mean, who cares who's presenting it tomorrow.
Martin Phillp

Dr Lobster* wrote:what truly amazes me is that seemingly grown men have so much to say about a bland morning news magazine nobody really watches.... that can't be normal, can it? i mean, who cares who's presenting it tomorrow.
That's just it, I don't think the majority of them are. Some are schoolkids.
TVF's London Lite.
Philip

Look how much we're annoying Twitter.

https://twitter.com/aldupres/status/701373737732538368