TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

james2001

Jason wrote: Mon 20 Apr, 2020 11.42He's even been clever and managed to mention kids tv in the Digital TV thread in the media & tech board saying he used to watch Tiny Pop.
He really is able to shoehorn kids TV into anything. I'm suprised he hasn't done it to the newsroom yet.
Jason

james2001 wrote: Mon 20 Apr, 2020 12.35
Jason wrote: Mon 20 Apr, 2020 11.42He's even been clever and managed to mention kids tv in the Digital TV thread in the media & tech board saying he used to watch Tiny Pop.
He really is able to shoehorn kids TV into anything. I'm suprised he hasn't done it to the newsroom yet.
He seems to go overboard on the video embedding too in every post.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
tightrope78

Brekkie up to his old tricks in the One World Together thread. Putting a downer on something simply because he didn’t like it and now digging his heels in.
james2001

And now caly123's started a Cartoon Network thread. Those two need to be given their own forum to keep their kids TV stuff out of everywhere else.

Paul Akinbola also briefly came back a couple of days ago before his threads got deleted and he got banned again.
JetixFann450

If you ask me, there should be a TV Forum "Daycare" more to speak.

I mean, I don't hate the discussion of kids TV on the forum but when it's so frequent you sort of notice how young the posters may actually be, or that they may have a deficiency in that they don't stop talking about kids content.

Digital Spy just seems more up their alley, especially with a frequent personality.
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.
james2001

Seeing as DS won't remove Akinbola (IIRC he's "LondonBite1" on there), and he keeps filling the Broadcasting forum with crap, thn yes, DS probably is a better place for them.
benriggers

I think it's good to have a kids TV thread but only every once in a while. At the moment it's getting ridiculous. I mean even the "Youtube Gold" thread is being invaded by unworthy clips (e.g. CBeebies on a Saturday Morning?)
Martin Phillp

james2001 wrote: Mon 20 Apr, 2020 23.50 Seeing as DS won't remove Akinbola (IIRC he's "LondonBite1" on there), and he keeps filling the Broadcasting forum with crap, thn yes, DS probably is a better place for them.
Yes our old friend Akinbola is LondonBite1 on there.
TVF's London Lite.
JetixFann450

I mean, I typically go to Digital Spy Forums because I sort of want to see the other side of thinking in TV pres and honestly it feels annoying seeing a logical thread title with LondonBite1 also heading it and getting frequent posts while the OP seems to not respond after he's made a thread. And then the next week, he's got "Will Sky Kids become the next TCC?" or something stupid like "Did programme makers used to accept programme ideas from the public?"

For some reason, his attitude when he makes threads reminds me of that one YouTube video from CollegeHumor called "If Google was a Guy" and that guy comes in and says "Baby power made out of babies?" and other stupid questions.
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.
james2001

I've still not recovered from the obscene show suggestions he sent to Challenge.
james2001

Looks like we have another kids TV poster, kez19.

Maybe I shouldn't have contributed to the thread as it's just encouraging them. And I'm clearly wasting my time explaining that the channels may have got unusual shows as a result of them being bundled with the shows they wanted to buy, they clearly aren't interested in hearing the answers.