TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Whataday

I have absolutely no interest in returning to the forum as a contributor but I did recently check up on the bunch of white men moaning about people objecting to the use of blackface in Little Britain.

Ne1L C saying "what’s needed right now is mature and rational discussion" while referring to anyone that disagrees with him as the "cotton wool brigade" at every available opportunity is a choice.
all new Phil

bilky asko wrote: Tue 21 Jul, 2020 16.01 On a lighter note, cityprod really doesn't like Tom Bradby, does he? It's concrete fact that he's bad, it seems.
I’m only arguing with him because I’m furloughed and bored.
Jovis

Whataday wrote: Tue 21 Jul, 2020 17.47 I have absolutely no interest in returning to the forum as a contributor but I did recently check up on the bunch of white men moaning about people objecting to the use of blackface in Little Britain.

Ne1L C saying "what’s needed right now is mature and rational discussion" while referring to anyone that disagrees with him as the "cotton wool brigade" at every available opportunity is a choice.
Ne1L C has a really smug, superior tone in every thread
Martin Phillp

Jovis wrote: Fri 24 Jul, 2020 22.35
Whataday wrote: Tue 21 Jul, 2020 17.47 I have absolutely no interest in returning to the forum as a contributor but I did recently check up on the bunch of white men moaning about people objecting to the use of blackface in Little Britain.

Ne1L C has a really smug, superior tone in every thread
With respect to our other sensible autistic members on here, I wonder if it's his ASD that makes his posts sound so smug and superior in tone?
TVF's London Lite.
tightrope78

Rather unpleasant reaction from some posters in the Coronavirus news thread to thousands of people’s holiday plans being ruined. Not a good look at all.
Whataday

For a good few months the place really seems to have taken a turn for the worse. A handful of times since I left I've had a browse for any glimmers of hope but it just feels a such an ugly environment to me now.
Andrew

I know any thread related to BBC News is now dominated by a few posters who could literally talk about nothing all day

Huw Edwards does the Six, - ten posts generated about how great it is he's been given the chance, questions about where the usual host is and the fact that as they have a husband and 2 kids they've probably gone on holiday or something equally worrying

Clive Myrie worked 4 days running - ten posts on how he's such a trooper putting in such hours, and questions on why they didn't let some random Z list news channel presenter have a go instead to break up the monotony

Today we've got the massive ground breaking news that Reeta and Jane have swapped shifts!
tightrope78

Whilst there’s way more posts on the site than there would usually be there seems to be fewer posters who simply post a lot of stuff! It’s not just the Newsroom where debate is between a handful of posters, it seems to be like that across the whole site.
james2001

Cobbles has been banned.
tightrope78

james2001 wrote: Sat 01 Aug, 2020 00.17 Cobbles has been banned.
Good. The post that got him banned was ridiculous.
TIGHazard

tightrope78 wrote: Sat 01 Aug, 2020 00.23
james2001 wrote: Sat 01 Aug, 2020 00.17 Cobbles has been banned.
Good. The post that got him banned was ridiculous.
Going to assume it was the "Jason has minority heritage so that's more important to the BBC than a white woman".

As soon as I saw that last night, I knew he'd be banned by the time I woke up.