TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

noelfirl

nok32uk wrote:
Andrew wrote:I was shocked to hear that Susan Boyle has been making headlines in the US, appearing on all the main news programmes and late night talk shows, who would have expected that?
You weren't shocked really...be honest. Just another excuse for you to 'big up ITV'.
My hero. :lol:
Alexia

Brekkie wrote: Wimbledon's rather hideous and inappropriate new roof can allow for "late-night" matches getting as late as 10pm!!!
Brekkie now an expert on 21stCentury modernist aesthetics apparently....not sure how a roof to prevent avoidable delays and lack of playing time is inappropriate mind.
Nick Harvey
God

But will this mean the other place being totally taken over, at the end of June, with discussions about the Ten being moved to BBC Two and the regional news not being available in the English regions?
Spencer For Hire

An outstanding example of psychic abilities from RJH Glover in the BBC One thread...
Watched about the first 30 minute of this week's Apprentice on Iplayer and after I found out that Empire had lost, I had a feeling that Norul would get sacked and it happened.
Derek Acorah's going to be worried for his job.
cdd

OH THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I was going to watch that!

Still, at least I don't know if you were being ironic or not. DON'T TELL ME.
Stuart*
Banned

cdd wrote:OH THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I was going to watch that!

Are you selfishly suggesting that everyone should use spoiler tags until such time that you declare you're up to date with everything that has been broadcast, cdd?
User removed
Nick Harvey
God

Is anyone else severely hacked off by the following?

Surely the FIRST line ought to say TV Home Forum, with the SECOND line giving the topic title, followed by the sub-title?
Jovis

Stuart* wrote:
cdd wrote:OH THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I was going to watch that!

Are you selfishly suggesting that everyone should use spoiler tags until such time that you declare you're up to date with everything that has been broadcast, cdd?
Well it would be nice in a thread that has nothing to do with the Apprentice. It's now been spoiled for me too.
marksi

Isn't the hysteria over the re-cut BBC ONE idents a little over the top?
Sput

Are you new to tvf? :P
Knight knight
aeonsource

marksi wrote:Isn't the hysteria over the re-cut BBC ONE idents a little over the top?
Yes.
:V