TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

James Hatts

JJ is doing my head in.
Pete

oh i know, what a cretin.

showbizguru is now banned from the newsroom too. Is he on a full site ban or just those two forums?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Charlie Wells

Hymagumba wrote:oh i know, what a cretin.

showbizguru is now banned from the newsroom too. Is he on a full site ban or just those two forums?
Just two forums... ...for now.
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
James Hatts

Perhaps while JJ is at the cinema we can arrange for someone to sabotage his computer or cut off his phone line or something
all new Phil

Is JJ for real? He just seems *too* annoying to be genuine.
Pete

he's back from the movies AND NEEDS INFO ON ITV NEWS NOW!!!!!
"He has to be larger than bacon"
all new Phil

Funny how there was barely 2 hours between his pre and post movie requests. He must a) live right next door to the cinema, b) have met his friends at the exact time of the film starting, and c) not bothered to hang around with them for even minutes afterwards.

But then again with the exciting prospect of knowing what colour background they used on ITV News, who could blame him for rushing so.
Nini
Banned

Shit, showbizguru is back and as witty as usual.

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29160
noelfirl

His choice of the terminology "gombeen" is quite odd. I was underneath the impression that it was an almost uniquely Irish word.
B.E. El-Zebub

Bloody hell - Worzel and JJ between them manage to pollute most of the threads in the Newsroom with excruciating inanities. Macaloco and onsky aren't much better.

I know there's always been a periodic round of complaints about falling standards on TVF, but surely we have hit a new low?

It may be half-term, but at least some of the old-school trolls/idiots/morons had the redeeming quality of being slightly amusing or quirky.

This lot are just extremely irritating.
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod
Netizen

I've noticed people aren't getting warnings for mild troll bashing any more, just posts being deleted. Which isn't nearly as fun cos it's as if it never happened, leaving nothing amusing to report over here. So the presenter stalking tedium continues unabated.