TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Bail

Sput wrote:I do hope his arm has healed though.
WTF!? How did you know about that!?
Hymagumba wrote:I notice even more random people are appearing from the woodwork to suck up pathetically to congratulate Bail than appeared to say goodbye to rob. and they're still not joining metropol. TSK.
I'll try and convert as many as I can.
Jovis

Bail wrote:
Sput wrote:I do hope his arm has healed though.
WTF!? How did you know about that!?
He can see you.
Bail

Either he knows where I work / He goes to my uni.
Slagathor.
Banned

I wouldn't say God got robbed yet - he might replace Ison if they are planning on replacing him. :)
"Now, if you'll look to your right, you'll see my waning libido, my crushed soul, and my very last nerve, which I would advise you not to get on, under or even close to."
Mich

Slagathor. wrote:I wouldn't say God got robbed yet - he might replace Ison if they are planning on replacing him. :)
Illiterate and annoying - brilliant.
Slagathor.
Banned

I didn't quite catch that part of the thread, thank you very much. :roll:
"Now, if you'll look to your right, you'll see my waning libido, my crushed soul, and my very last nerve, which I would advise you not to get on, under or even close to."
Jovis

Butterfingers.
Col

Just want to clarify that I wasn't intentionally criticising or disagreeing with Nick Harvey's valid point in the Obituary thread... just trying to avoid Asa/the other mods a lot of hassle if there's the threat of being sued for defamation... again.
Square Eyes

Caused a bit of a stir the "TV Forum Obituary Thread" I see.

I look forward to the TV Forum Births & Marriages thread.
Jovis

I dare somebody to start that.
Nick Harvey
God

Col wrote:Just want to clarify that I wasn't intentionally criticising or disagreeing with Nick Harvey's valid point in the Obituary thread.
That's all right, Col, you've been around long enough that I knew what you meant.

I agree that the comments would have to be proven truth or totally honest opinion.

A bit like me saying that it is my personal opinion that Jeremy Beadle is a complete bastard to his technical operator when he's doing a radio show.
Jovis wrote:I dare somebody to start that.
You called?