TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Ronnie Rowlands

Well, I call mine S1, "S" is for Saxa, which is the brand of salt I buy, and "1" is the number of the product, pepper is S2. I'm currently working on a set of codes for all the Heinz products, Beans is 1H, Ketchup is 2H, Top down Kethcup is 2.5H, Vinegar is 3H, HP Sauces 3HHP, still working on the list since 7:57 this morning
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
7 Network

You could use a numbering system for transportation, such as Motorways, you could call them say 1M, 2M, 3M, or perhaps the other way round.

Hmmm, I don't think it would catch on.
james2001

Tumble Tower wrote:Sorry if you thought I was annoying you with my stuff about BSB Squarials. The thing is, surely if you had a BSB system, even though Sky gave you a free dish and box, you'd have still wanted to have put your BSB system to use, wouldn't you.
No, I doubt most people would have given a fuck. They'd got a new system, BSB had shut down, even if they could get the new satellites the programmes weren't in English anyway. You're obsession with a subject that never affected you in the first place, no-one at the time cared about, and had become a redundant issue 16 years before you started posting about it was baffling.
tvmercia

Tumble Tower wrote:
Ron Owen wrote:Hopefully there is no PC in his holiday abode.
I wandered around Towan Beach and town centre, then went swimming and water sliding at an indoor pool.
wearing a dirty old man's mac no doubt.

if only someone had invented a website with a list of all the childrens play areas in new quay - you could have visited one of them :?
Jason

I see TumbleTower is still torturing us with his annoying coding.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
Stuart*
Banned

tvmercia wrote:
Tumble Tower wrote:
Ron Owen wrote:Hopefully there is no PC in his holiday abode.
I wandered around Towan Beach and town centre, then went swimming and water sliding at an indoor pool.
wearing a dirty old man's mac no doubt.
if only someone had invented a website with a list of all the childrens play areas in new quay - you could have visited one of them :?
Jason wrote:I see TumbleTower is still torturing us with his annoying coding.
That was a jump in time and topic, has someone been deleting offensive stuff?
EDIT: I meant to say, while I've been busy at work did I miss a bit here :roll: :D :lol:
User removed
Pete

no
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Ronnie Rowlands

Jason wrote:I see TumbleTower is still torturing us with his annoying coding.
wrong thread, http://www.metropol247.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4274 < right thread
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Square Eyes

Ben Shatliff in out of character TVF outburst shocker

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... start=3264
Stuart*
Banned

Oh :shock: . Mr Liftshaft does get irritated doesn't he.....

I'm from "oop North" (Cheshire) and am proud of it, but I don't live there and wouldn't dream of wandering round forcing my accent on others. That would be a bad idea in Plymouth anyway. When I mention Cheshire they just say:
"where's that to then ....." :shock:
User removed
Anonymous

I went on his site and it gave Firefox a right royal seeing-to, I'll tell ya.