TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

tightrope78

With his vigilance for social distancing breaches on TV shows Brekkie should get a job as a COVID marshal!
GhostFromTVF

This is a great day for TV Forum.
GhostFromTVF

And most importantly...

Pete

Well well well... how the turn tables...
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Jason

I wasn’t expecting Asa to act that quickly on the rota talk but kudos to him for acting swiftly.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
thegeek

Pete wrote: Mon 14 Sep, 2020 20.16 Well well well... how the turn tables...
The turn tables only normally appear on the weekends - it's really unusual for them to appear on a Monday evening. I don't think they're all that good anyway - there's certainly been better in that slot before.
Pete

thegeek wrote: Mon 14 Sep, 2020 20.26
Pete wrote: Mon 14 Sep, 2020 20.16 Well well well... how the turn tables...
The turn tables only normally appear on the weekends - it's really unusual for them to appear on a Monday evening. I don't think they're all that good anyway - there's certainly been better in that slot before.
maybe they're trying them out for the ten?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
dosxuk

It's a sad day for TVF, how will I ever find out who the ITV execs are trying out for lead "presenter" (?) on Loose Womans based on nothing more than seating positions and introduction order now? Woe betide I actually have to watch the gastly programme.

I'm also going to be very short of information on the annual leave dates of BBC News presenters and I'm not sure I can have my breakfast without knowing which GMB weather presenter is standing in for someone else.

Luckily the STV news thread is still giving updates on who presented today so I can keep my Wix site up to date.
bilky asko

It was worth the decade's wait.
Newsroom2018

Jason wrote: Mon 14 Sep, 2020 20.25 I wasn’t expecting Asa to act that quickly on the rota talk but kudos to him for acting swiftly.
Maybe someone in 'permanent exile' told him a few home truths - and yes I did.

A once fantastic forum with thousands of members moderated by just 3 people. It was bound to get out of hand. With nothing to lose and with him being reluctant to allow me back, I had nothing to lose.

At least he's now taken the appropriate action and cleaned the place up a bit.
gottago

There's a really irritating number of posters responding to posts like they're in a chat room rather than a forum. Putting in one word responses to things or unnecessarily responding to a joke or point that doesn't need responding to is annoying when you're clicking the thread to see a new response and that's the only new thing there.