TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

james2001

Both of those accounts suggest he lives in a care home for disabled people.
dosxuk

Jason wrote: Wed 12 Aug, 2020 12.59 Nancerontheforum is getting excited because Bail has posted in his tv forum mock thread. Do these kids really think someone will use their designs? The gallery is getting a bit annoying now.
J. Lyric now seems upset because Asa won't use his updated logo.
Jason

Then J.Lyric won’t be happy with the criticism I just gave his version of the logo. These guys just sound desperate for someone to use their designs.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
bilky asko

Jason wrote: Tue 11 Aug, 2020 12.34that Nancer person
May I take this opportunity to point out how awful NancerOnTheForum is as a username. It makes me feel a bit queasy every time I read it.
all new Phil

Holy crap it’s Bail!

On the subject of mocks, why are so many Sky channel logos being created that just look like what’s used already?
dosxuk

all new Phil wrote: Thu 13 Aug, 2020 12.10 Holy crap it’s Bail!

On the subject of mocks, why are so many Sky channel logos being created that just look like what’s used already?
Because how better to demonstrate how much time, thought and effort you've put into a mock than to generate 100 basically identical images. It would take too much time to demonstrate a single logo used across the range of uses a logo has to be used in, so instead you get a million logos for different channels, and a couple of bland trailer end boards to demonstrate with. And then people rate it 5/5. And you'd better make sure you're using the right font, the right gloss, the right box sizes and make sure your text is mathematically centred otherwise the kiddies will get upset.

It's also kicking off in the requests forum that nobody's sharing music any more like it's some god-given right to be able to download every piece of BBC News music composed ever.
Bail

*waves*
Pete

dosxuk wrote: Thu 13 Aug, 2020 12.55It's also kicking off in the requests forum that nobody's sharing music any more like it's some god-given right to be able to download every piece of BBC News music composed ever.
I blame that awful megathread that barcrud started
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Jason

Ever wish you never opened your mouth and mentioned a subject. That's me in the Lorraine thread......
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
Jason

Probably to just show off that they have the official Sky fonts. The same goes for the ITV mocks, just to show off that they have the 'Reem' font.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
all new Phil

Jason wrote: Thu 13 Aug, 2020 19.02 Ever wish you never opened your mouth and mentioned a subject. That's me in the Lorraine thread......
I know I’ve already replied over there to you but it was a semi-interesting discussion you started, that went off onto other shows doing the same thing as Lorraine. Some agree with you, some don’t, but it was still a valid point.