TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

cityprod

bilky asko wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 01.23
cityprod wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 00.29
Alexia wrote: Thu 21 Sep, 2017 21.32 And isn't the word naiiviety, not naiiveness?
No, the word naiveness actually exists as well, but naiviety would work as well.

Oh and Bilky, anyone would think you hadn't learned a damn thing from being caught out here before telling tales out of school.
Ian, you were taking the thread wildly off topic over there. I am well aware that you read this thread for the merest mention of your name, hence why I directed anyone to see how "realist" tin pot radio presenter Ian Beaumont literally laughed his American buttocks/donkey off, because I thought it might get a response.
I was taking it wildly off topic? I think you might find that it was Inspector Sands who took it off topic by talking about me. Everything I wrote, I at least tried to keep it in the ballpark of "general discussion" of "Fox News", even in reply to those criticisms.

Then again, I don't expect you to realise that, because your obsession over my posts has been way outta line for a long time.
bilky asko

I wouldn't have posted it at all if you hadn't derailed the discussion by massively overreacting to a perfectly reasonable post, in a style that, ironically, befits a Fox News host.
cityprod

bilky asko wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 02.50 I wouldn't have posted it at all if you hadn't derailed the discussion by massively overreacting to a perfectly reasonable post, in a style that, ironically, befits a Fox News host.
You have a very weird idea about what is derailing. Also, you class someone's honest reaction as a massive overreaction? What are you, a Vulcan??? :?
dosxuk

cityprod wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 03.08
bilky asko wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 02.50 I wouldn't have posted it at all if you hadn't derailed the discussion by massively overreacting to a perfectly reasonable post, in a style that, ironically, befits a Fox News host.
You have a very weird idea about what is derailing. Also, you class someone's honest reaction as a massive overreaction? What are you, a Vulcan??? :?
Are you actually Mary Poppins? You know - practically perfect in every way?
Alexia

dosxuk wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 07.41
Certainly a carpetbagger.
cityprod

No, I'm just me, but evidently, being myself just drives a lot of you absolutely crazy, you can't cope with it, and if you can't cope with that, god knows how you cope with actual real life.
cityprod

Alexia wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 09.26

I think somebody's just throwing around random words now, hoping to find one that will stick. To borrow from Why Don't You, why don't you switch off your computer, and go and do something less boring instead. You might actually discover what real life is.
Alexia

cityprod wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 12.46

I think somebody's just throwing around random words now, hoping to find one that will stick. To borrow from Why Don't You, why don't you switch off your computer, and go and do something less boring instead. You might actually discover what real life is.
Says the triggered website and Internet radio personality who posts shit at a very Trumpesque 3am
cityprod

Alexia wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 22.47
cityprod wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 12.46

Says the triggered website and Internet radio personality who posts shit at a very Trumpesque 3am
Okay... somebody has to be triggered to reply to something??? Sure... 😒

As for being awake at 3 am, I wasn't aware that it was a crime to be awake at that time of night, I'll remember that for future reference... 😒
all new Phil

ok hun x
cityprod

MarkAshley wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 19.49 This bitch fight is certainly far more interesting than The Other Place itself ...
Bitch fight?

*looks over at Alexia and Bilky Asko. *

I don't see any bitches opposing me, just a couple of people who can't cope with me telling it as I see it and have to try to knock me down and put me in what they think is my place.