TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

bilky asko

Now TROGGLES is moaning on every post he makes that he has a Recently Warned tag.
Jason

bilky asko wrote: Thu 20 Jul, 2017 08.28 Now TROGGLES is moaning on every post he makes that he has a Recently Warned tag.
I unfortunately ended up sporting one of those some time ago and i was told it stays there for 30 days.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
Whataday

bilky asko wrote: Tue 18 Jul, 2017 08.25Of course - I just found it amusing that anyone thought that cracking out ancient jokes about women parking was somehow their right.
I made a parking joke to be ironic. I don't particularly care if the Mods didn't find it amusing - I just find it rich that they're choosing to pick on that above all the drivel that's being posted lately.
bilky asko

Jason wrote: Thu 20 Jul, 2017 10.02
bilky asko wrote: Thu 20 Jul, 2017 08.28 Now TROGGLES is moaning on every post he makes that he has a Recently Warned tag.
I unfortunately ended up sporting one of those some time ago and i was told it stays there for 30 days.
He could save himself a lot of bother and set it as a signature.
Martin Phillp

How many more times can 'New' member SkyUser23 go on about the Sky Sports colour scheme? WE ALL BLOODY KNOW!!!!!
TVF's London Lite.
Philip

Possibly the best thing I've ever done on the internet, my stupid BBC Three style BBC Parliament mock-up logo is now somehow the image that Google uses when you search for the channel…

As drawn to my attention by an unsuspecting Twitter user

https://twitter.com/feedthedrummer/stat ... 0272377857

I now join the TV Forum Mock Used in Official Capacity Hall of Fame.
bilky asko

cityprod wrote: ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

You want a Fox News host to do their own research, instead of taking the talking points?!? How naive, how quaint.
cityprod wrote:I am calm, I was literally rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off at the pure naiveness of what you were saying, it was so cute.

Asking Fox News to do their own research, is like asking anybody else not to breathe, they can't do it.
Anyone would think that Beaumont was a 12 year old from the year 2006 with these sorts of posts.
Martin Phillp

bilky asko wrote: Wed 20 Sep, 2017 22.25
cityprod wrote: ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

You want a Fox News host to do their own research, instead of taking the talking points?!? How naive, how quaint.
cityprod wrote:I am calm, I was literally rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off at the pure naiveness of what you were saying, it was so cute.

Asking Fox News to do their own research, is like asking anybody else not to breathe, they can't do it.
Anyone would think that Beaumont was a 12 year old from the year 2006 with these sorts of posts.
Nice use of American English as well.
TVF's London Lite.
Alexia

And isn't the word naiiviety, not naiiveness?
cityprod

Alexia wrote: Thu 21 Sep, 2017 21.32 And isn't the word naiiviety, not naiiveness?
No, the word naiveness actually exists as well, but naiviety would work as well.

Oh and Bilky, anyone would think you hadn't learned a damn thing from being caught out here before telling tales out of school.
bilky asko

cityprod wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 00.29
Alexia wrote: Thu 21 Sep, 2017 21.32 And isn't the word naiiviety, not naiiveness?
No, the word naiveness actually exists as well, but naiviety would work as well.

Oh and Bilky, anyone would think you hadn't learned a damn thing from being caught out here before telling tales out of school.
Ian, you were taking the thread wildly off topic over there. I am well aware that you read this thread for the merest mention of your name, hence why I directed anyone to see how "realist" tin pot radio presenter Ian Beaumont literally laughed his American buttocks/donkey off, because I thought it might get a response.