TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

all new Phil

God no one cares.
dosxuk

:D
cityprod wrote:Gee, thanks for exposing yourself as another skimmer, dosxuk. My first post in the thread wasn't even that long.

Rant rant rant whine whine whine
Yawn

You were wrong in your assertions in that thread, and every subsequent post you've made has only served to demonstrate that you can't accept being wrong.

This is why nobody has replied to you since - it's not worth anyone's effort - you just twist and rant, never bothering to read what others are saying.

I tried to back you up last time you were getting moaned about, hoping you weren't doing the obnoxious things you were doing deliberately. But since you obviously have no wish to change how others perceive you (an asshat), carry on, it's only you who will suffer.
cityprod

dosxuk wrote::D
cityprod wrote:Gee, thanks for exposing yourself as another skimmer, dosxuk. My first post in the thread wasn't even that long.

Rant rant rant whine whine whine
Yawn

You were wrong in your assertions in that thread, and every subsequent post you've made has only served to demonstrate that you can't accept being wrong.
It's a thread on an internet discussion board. It doesn't matter about being right or wrong on a discussion board.
This is why nobody has replied to you since - it's not worth anyone's effort - you just twist and rant, never bothering to read what others are saying

hahah, that is so funny, that you accuse me of doing what almost everybody else on this forum does. Twisting other people's words to suit their own biases, and not reading what others are saying. I already proved in this thread that others do that, and now you in turn accuse me of doing that? I'm surprised that the enormous weight of the irony of that statement hasn't already crushed you.

I'm probably one of the few people on this forum that doesn't twist other people's statements, and I actually read what other people have written. The reason for that is simple. It helps me to understand where they're coming from.
I tried to back you up last time you were getting moaned about, hoping you weren't doing the obnoxious things you were doing deliberately. But since you obviously have no wish to change how others perceive you (an asshat), carry on, it's only you who will suffer.
We all have all the human traits within us. So, if all you see is me being an asshat, then that's actually a reflection of a part of you that you don't like about yourself and you've disowned. That's what Dr John DeMartini says, and I believe he's right. We have all the human traits and they all have their uses. Nobody is an asshat all the time, that would be physically exhausting, never mind anything else.

The funny thing is, most people on forums come across very two dimensionally, as though they only bring a small part of themselves onto the forum. Hell, I know I do it too, but because I'm aware of it, I work on changing that and bringing more of myself out. It's hard work but I'm working on it.

It might be an idea to drop the pre-conceived notions and the anger and actually just talk Person to person. In this "social" media age, it seems to be something that we have all seem to have forgotten how to do.
bilky asko

cityprod wrote:It's a thread on an internet discussion board. It doesn't matter about being right or wrong on a discussion board.
I believe that's only a rule on the David Icke forums.

In any case, if you thought that were true, why bother trying to "correct" people?
cityprod

bilky asko wrote:
cityprod wrote:It's a thread on an internet discussion board. It doesn't matter about being right or wrong on a discussion board.
I believe that's only a rule on the David Icke forums.
I wouldn't know anything about the rules of those forums as I'm not a member there...
In any case, if you thought that were true, why bother trying to "correct" people?
[/quote]

I happen to believe that you can believe anything you want, as long as you based your opinion on actual facts. If the facts you based them on are out of date , they can be updated with the new information. But, if you have no basis for the opinion or worse, it's someone else's opinion that you'very just accepted as gospel without verification, then the opinion isn't worth the paper it's not written on.

Also, the crux of my contention was that I thought that he was primed to believe it, based on what somebody else may have said, even if it was only seconds before seeing it for himself. Hence, I didn't believe his position.
Nick Harvey
God

My goodness. That's an awful lot of posts, in the last couple of pages, responding to people who "aren't worth my time".

If we're not worth your time, then for goodness sake be consistent for once in your life and stop responding.
cityprod

Nick Harvey wrote:My goodness. That's an awful lot of posts, in the last couple of pages, responding to people who "aren't worth my time".

If we're not worth your time, then for goodness sake be consistent for once in your life and stop responding.
I could do that, just walk away and in my own mind condemn you all for eternity. Alternatively, I can try to engage, give you all a chance to discover the real person behind the online identity, and not be such an asshat most of the time, and not merely condemn outright.

Being a believer in humanity redemption and reconciliation, I choose the second option.
Jovis

So it is worth your time?
cityprod

Jovis wrote:So it is worth your time?
The initial finding is under review. Evidence to the contrary though is currently lacking, but there's still time.
Pete

cityprod wrote:
Jovis wrote:So it is worth your time?
The initial finding is under review. Evidence to the contrary though is currently lacking, but there's still time.
can you let me know the findings of your review in a week when your ban expires?

and if you keep being as tedious as you've been in the past two days i'll ensure your review lasts as long as Chilcot's.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Philip

Pete wrote:if you keep being as tedious as you've been in the past two days i'll ensure your review lasts as long as Chilcot's.
Inspired!