TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

bilky asko

Philip wrote:lol at the last few posts on the BBC Parliament thread being removed but my post is still visible as the topic preview
What were they?
Philip

bilky asko wrote:
Philip wrote:lol at the last few posts on the BBC Parliament thread being removed but my post is still visible as the topic preview
What were they?
One member specifically called out the designer of the new idents and said they had failed. I replied saying we should stop short of calling out the designer by name. Worzel said something along the lines of why must every thread end up in argument, I said I wasn't looking for one just stating my opinion.
Martin Phillp

TVF is down.
TVF's London Lite.
Philip

Properly down too. Not even returning a 500 or anything.

This is reminding me once again how many times I blindly click on the TVF button in my bookmarks bar when not doing anything.

EDIT: It's back?
gottago

Peak Television Forum achieved tonight as Riaz compares the masking of imperial crimes by the British government to Disney lobbing some tapes of Motormouth and local gardening programmes into a skip.
Martin Phillp

gottago wrote:Peak Television Forum achieved tonight as Riaz compares the masking of imperial crimes by the British government to Disney lobbing some tapes of Motormouth and local gardening programmes into a skip.
What a day, Riaz back on full on loon and SOL taking the opportunity to bash ITV. "Agree to disagree" would be the quote of the day if it wasn't for Riaz's conspiracy theory.
TVF's London Lite.
Alexia

Still haven't been contacted by TVF team so can't log in at moment, but needed to just respond to this quickly in the US election thread about unaired footage:

Inspector Sands wrote:
Trump is basically King Canute at the moment
King Cnut was actually a wise man who everyone assumes was a self-aggrandising deluded demigod claiming he could push back the tide0. He actually made his demonstration to prove to the populace that he could not control the waves in order to show that he was actually a mere human and not a deity or in possession of supernatural powers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Canute_and_the_waves

The popular metaphor for Trump at the moment is possibly Bruce Ismay of the Titanic.... full steam ahead into an iceberg field, taking noble if flawed people with him.
gottago

Mouseboy now signing off his unbearable posts with an even more unbearable gif.
Martin Phillp

I'm not sure whether to take newsman1's comments about turban's being "distracting" when watching the news as racist, xenophobic or just plain stupid in the typical nonsensical TVF idiotic post style?
TVF's London Lite.
rob

Complete shambles as the new Sky News thread remains locked, 15 minutes after the new studio is unveiled.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Martin Phillp

The thread is becoming tiresome already. More Sky bashing than critique from the usual suspects.
TVF's London Lite.