TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

cityprod

I've had far worse said about me, compared to the frankly tame criticisms we were saying.
DTV

I know this would probably be better on TVF, but it is in connection to the ITN/The Day Today links which got locked on TVF and it is hardly worth starting a thread about - but if anyone is interested some of the stings from the pilot episode (the ones which don't use The Day Today motif) are actually library pieces written by Dave Hewson.
robschneider

In CWilliams1976 World, ITV is funded by the regional tax. So a license fee but even more bollocks.

His greatest moment has to be that time on Transdiffusion when, on an article expressing concerns at how his mocks were distorting history, he publicly asked the author for naked pictures.

I'm no gay but you couldn't pay me a million to touch him with Alexia's. Ugly fucker.
all new Phil

Sigh.
PresIdents

robschneider wrote:I'm no gay but you couldn't pay me a million to touch him with Alexia's. Ugly fucker.
Adding more shit to stir, I see. Puerile.
robschneider

So do you think asking people in public for naked photos is normal?
robschneider

Here's the link if you missed it...

https://www.transdiffusion.org/2012/06/ ... t_shocking

Worth a read if you have a spare evening. Comedy gold, if a little creepy.
bilky asko

Brekkie's having a moan about Brexit in the UTV thread. It wouldn't be so bad, except on a scale of June Sarpong to Nicola Sturgeon, he's most definitely a Sarpong in terms of insight into the subject.
PresIdents

robschneider wrote:So do you think asking people in public for naked photos is normal?
I never insinuated such a thing. Can you read? The fact that I only quoted the snide remarks about Alexia should have been a good enough clue.
robschneider

Yes I can read, thank you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Alexia

Dear Asa / Mod Team

CCleaned. Logged out. Computer forgot password. Can't remember my e-mail address. Forgot my password. Basically shit-for-brains.

Please DM me here my e-mail address or provide me with instructions on how to reset password otherwise.

No rush though.

Alexia / Michael