TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Sput

Pete wrote:
cityprod wrote:
SomeRandomStuff wrote:I think i now understand why people call him 'cityprick'.
Yeah, that's really helpful![/sarcasm] Name-calling is so much easier than you know actually discussing anything. Is it any wonder the internet has become a farce, when the rules of the kids playground seem to be the only thing guiding people?

shut up cityprick
I'm not angry with this development, just disappointed. Surely "shittyprod" is the superior pun.
Knight knight
bilky asko

I've always preferred Shittyprod myself. Prick only works as a replacement for Nick (Prick Griffin).
cityprod

...and we're back in the playground. Anybody would think you're all 7 year old kids, the way you're behaving.
bilky asko

cityprod wrote:...and we're back in the playground. Anybody would think you're all 7 year old kids, the way you're behaving.
We're actually discussing the aesthetics of rhyming in the sociolect of an internet forum.
cityprod

bilky asko wrote:
cityprod wrote:...and we're back in the playground. Anybody would think you're all 7 year old kids, the way you're behaving.
We're actually discussing the aesthetics of rhyming in the sociolect of an internet forum.
...and that doesn't half sound like a kid trying to excuse his bad behaviour by trying to make it sound as innocent as possible.

(...and I've heard plenty of those over the years.)
Alexia

cityprod wrote:...and that doesn't half sound like a kid trying to excuse his bad behaviour by trying to make it sound as innocent as possible.

I don't believe for a second that your behaviour, attitudes and nature have attracted negative commentary and derision over the years.

Oh wait....yes I do.
cityprod

Alexia wrote:
cityprod wrote:...and that doesn't half sound like a kid trying to excuse his bad behaviour by trying to make it sound as innocent as possible.

I don't believe for a second that your behaviour, attitudes and nature have attracted negative commentary and derision over the years.

Oh wait....yes I do.
...and you just won LogicBusters!!!

You just made a leap of logic, from kids making innocent excuses for bad behaviour, to my behaviour, attitudes and nature, which would be equivalent to leaping across the Grand Canyon, unassisted by rockets, wings or sails.

The more you guys talk about me, and the more you throw insults around, the worse you sound. Employers would look at this kind of behaviour and not think very highly of any of you.
Alexia

cityprod wrote:The more you guys talk about me, and the more you throw insults around, the worse you sound. Employers would look at this kind of behaviour and not think very highly of any of you.
My employer doesn't think very highly of me anyway.
bilky asko

I wasn't excusing my bad behaviour (seeing as I was replying to an admin), I was pointing out how the posts quite nicely had the two purposes of being an apt descriptor and showing what makes a good nickname.

My employer doesn't use the internet.
robschneider

Alexia wrote:
cityprod wrote:The more you guys talk about me, and the more you throw insults around, the worse you sound. Employers would look at this kind of behaviour and not think very highly of any of you.
Do you tell him/her to fuck off too?
bilky asko

robschneider wrote:
Alexia wrote:
Do you tell him/her to fuck off too?
Cityprod has called people on TVF cretins. I can't imagine an inclusive community radio station like Source FM would be happy about one of their hosts using derogatory words towards disabled people.