TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Martin Phillp

bilky asko wrote:I notice that Selwyn Froggatt (previously King of Wishful Thinking) has now been banned from TV Forum. What surprised me was that he'd been a member for over 10 years.
Must have been a silent visitor for all those years, then started posting crap when Bradby started on News at Ten.
TVF's London Lite.
TopCat
Banned for one week

I'm just going to leave this here...

barcode

TopCat wrote:I'm just going to leave this here...

With out explaining yourself, how nice. I think you should to explain that better. Yes the bowie was great and all that but surly, you don't need to take over the TV. When he was alive a few days with new Album there wasn't that much talk about him. IE when you expect it more, if you get what I mean.
Alexia

We know what will happen when the Queen dies. All the wankers that have been telling Bowie fans today to "man up" and "grow up" will be pouring their faux mourning syrup all over our TV, newspapers and Twitter. Bowie is a legend who brought happiness to millions of people for 40-odd years. The Queen is just a German Nazi-sympathising immigrant benefit sponger wearing a mink fur coat who relies on an army of sycophants to justify her existence and who goes around opening hospital wings. Less people will mourn her than are mourning Bowie.
barcode

Alexia wrote:We know what will happen when the Queen dies. All the wankers that have been telling Bowie fans today to "man up" and "grow up" will be pouring their faux mourning syrup all over our TV, newspapers and Twitter. Bowie is a legend who brought happiness to millions of people for 40-odd years. The Queen is just a German Nazi-sympathising immigrant benefit sponger wearing a mink fur coat who relies on an army of sycophants to justify her existence and who goes around opening hospital wings. Less people will mourn her than are mourning Bowie.
Yet the TV listings will be cleared for her!
Alexia

barcode wrote:
Alexia wrote:We know what will happen when the Queen dies. All the wankers that have been telling Bowie fans today to "man up" and "grow up" will be pouring their faux mourning syrup all over our TV, newspapers and Twitter. Bowie is a legend who brought happiness to millions of people for 40-odd years. The Queen is just a German Nazi-sympathising immigrant benefit sponger wearing a mink fur coat who relies on an army of sycophants to justify her existence and who goes around opening hospital wings. Less people will mourn her than are mourning Bowie.
Only on BBC and ITV. I expect C4 will go "meh" and carry on. As will Dave and possibly Babestation Daytime.
barcode

Alexia wrote:
barcode wrote:
Only on BBC and ITV. I expect C4 will go "meh" and carry on. As will Dave and possibly Babestation Daytime.
Na Ch4 will broadcast The queen film and broadcast a few documentaries. Babestation will have sexy queen in moaning.
Alexia

barcode wrote:Babestation will have sexy queen in moaning.
*splutter*
rob

barcode wrote:Babestation will have sexy queen in moaning.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
barcode

PLEASE tell me people are cant see the ivory in the reply I made! PLEASE.

That is the whole point, you know how down market those channels are....
robschneider

barcode wrote:PLEASE tell me people are cant see the ivory in the reply I made! PLEASE.

That is the whole point, you know how down market those channels are....
I've looked, and there's definitely no ivory to be seen.