TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

dosxuk

I'm locked out on one computer but not this one. I'm not going to be clearing my cookies and logging myself out of every other site on that machine either, just to satisfy the web-dev's equivalent of "have you tried turning it off and on again".
Philip

I can log back in now.
Charlie Wells

dosxuk wrote:I'm locked out on one computer but not this one. I'm not going to be clearing my cookies and logging myself out of every other site on that machine either, just to satisfy the web-dev's equivalent of "have you tried turning it off and on again".
In Firefox at least you can select just the TVF cookies to delete...
Options > Privacy > Show Cookies > Enter "tvforum" in search > Select results + click 'Remove selected'

Similarly in Chrome...
Settings > Show advanced settings > (Privacy) Content settings > (Cookies) All cookies and site data > Enter "tvforum" in search > Click on 'x' to delete
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
scottishtv

From the Coronation Street thread: there's attention to detail and then there's this:
HarryBNF wrote:
Si-Co wrote:I'm wondering if the sound of the plane passing over during the scene with Sarah and Bethany in the courtyard of the Rovers was real or a sound effect added for some reason.
I had a look on Flightradar during the scene and at the time there was a 777 over Salford that had just departed from Manchester, so I think it was real.
Alexia

At least it's not rotachat.
Nick Harvey
God

Well, it's sort of aircraft taking off rota chat!
scottishtv

To be fair, he did refrain from posting who was captaining the aircraft, and what shifts the cabin crew are working this week.
Alexia

Tail number, flight plan, member of staff serving the drinks...
bbcnewsfix

I could tell you all that information if you would like? :?
Alexia

:shock:
benriggers

I hope new member Caly123's posts will be more than just about CBBC show Little Monsters...