TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

bilky asko

westy 2 wrote:Can I report this post please?

Ive no wish to be called "A fucking ghoul"!

If the moderators do not take action then I reserve the right to be offensive to this 'Alexia' in return!

And I wasnt even being ghoulish!
Only a complete imbecile would both be so impertinent, in both senses of the word, and be unable to find the "Report this post" button.
Martin Phillp

I was going to mention that yet another person enquired about George recently, I think it was StephenBailey?

As for Westy's comments of which I'm going to be diplomatic through gritted teeth, it should be pretty clear what TVF is designed for, which is to discuss tv pres. Presenters may come into it sometimes, but it's always about the job, rather than what happens in their personal lives. Unlike "the other place", TVF is not a Heat magazine of broadcast journalist gossip. It's because of that policy that I feel that I can have a sensible discussion about pres without people enquiring about tittle tattle or ranting about the licence fee etc and that's despite the likes of cityprod with his long winded explanations!

The regulars in my experience will only bite if you're posting banality or if you're clearly in the wrong.
TVF's London Lite.
westy 2

Actually I was making a comment about someone making a comment about George Alaigah and being responded with the usual comment .

As usual, jump to conclusions & have a go at me as usual.

Oh & by the way, the report button is not obvious on a mobile!

Dropping down to your level, you can all F... R.... O.. !

At least you can have a sensible grown up conversation elsewhere!
Now powered by BT Broadband!
Gavin Scott
Admin

Westy I'm afraid I must issue a warning to you for your use of "F......R.....O...".

Please type "fuck right off" like a normal person.
Nick Harvey
God

May I quickly quote from the original press release on this subject?

"George asks that he and his family are given the space and privacy they require whilst he recovers."

I think we should all follow George's wishes.
westy 2

Fair enough with the warning as long as the people that insulted me get one too!
westy 2

Nick Harvey wrote:May I quickly quote from the original press release on this subject?

"George asks that he and his family are given the space and privacy they require whilst he recovers."

Which is precisely the point I was making!
woah

westy 2 wrote:
Nick Harvey wrote:May I quickly quote from the original press release on this subject?

Which is precisely the point I was making!
Hang on - you were making the point that we should give him and them space and privacy, by asking about it and encouraging speculation about it on a public forum?
westy 2

No I was merely making the point that someone else had asked & got the privacy reply despite the post Nick had quoted that had already been used in the past!

Again no one is reading the posts & just taking the opportunity to take a pop at me again!
Alexia

Hey westy, guess what mate... it's not all about you....
bilky asko

westy 2 wrote:Oh & by the way, the report button is not obvious on a mobile!