TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

rob

Anyone else getting annoyed with Mouseboy hijacking threads with long winded spiel about American coverage or is it just me?
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Pete

has anyone convinced him we don't need weather radar and major alerts yet?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Martin Phillp

rob wrote:Anyone else getting annoyed with Mouseboy hijacking threads with long winded spiel about American coverage or is it just me?
It's starting to annoy me as well. Especially when you visit the London Live thread and some of the videos are of obscure US local channels which don't add nothing to the debate.
TVF's London Lite.
dosxuk

Martin Phillp wrote:
rob wrote:Anyone else getting annoyed with Mouseboy hijacking threads with long winded spiel about American coverage or is it just me?
It's starting to annoy me as well. Especially when you visit the London Live thread and some of the videos are of obscure US local channels which don't add nothing to the debate.
It's more the constant complaints about how things over here are being done wrong, not necessarily because of a lacking in what is done, but because it's not being done in the American way. That and his inability to take any form of criticism of American television.
Martin Phillp

dosxuk wrote:
Martin Phillp wrote:
It's more the constant complaints about how things over here are being done wrong, not necessarily because of a lacking in what is done, but because it's not being done in the American way. That and his inability to take any form of criticism of American television.
Oh yes, he can't grasp that we don't exactly need the US style weather alert broadcast system either. I think all of us agree over there that London Live needs change, but not exactly to the American format he craves.
TVF's London Lite.
scottishtv

It's a bit of a shame as he doesn't seem to get the fact it's primarily a UK forum. Most of his posts would be fine if he created US or 'North American' threads, but the constant diverting the topic in question really gets to me now.

He clearly has a deep knowledge of small stations, and posted some really good pics of studios and sets etc and news music.

However, the defensive tone he takes and his "H8rs" comment just irritate me.
Critique

What a creepily worded post...
BBC News Fix wrote:This happens a lot because they're about to actually leave the building and go home to see their families.
33coolalfieo

Critique wrote:What a creepily worded post...
BBC News Fix wrote:This happens a lot because they're about to actually leave the building and go home to see their families.
Surprised they didn't list the exact time and second they left the building and where they lived.
Philip

I took it as an attempted form of sarcasm in response to the post of "Where is Huw going after he leaves the studio?" but maybe I was wrong.
Critique

Philip wrote:
I took it as an attempted form of sarcasm in response to the post of "Where is Huw going after he leaves the studio?" but maybe I was wrong.
I assumed it was creepy because it was posted by BBC News Fix, who finds no pleasure greater than that obtained when noting down who presented the 8:30 - 11:00 shift on the BBC News Channel and if there is a reason Anakin McVeigh is doing that shift and not her rightful evening shift.
Jason

Alright own up!

Who suggested the Sit-Up TV thread be split in to a rota thread?
Jason aka JasonB @TVF