TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

WillPS

Pete wrote:
Critique wrote:The main page of 'dvbbrighton.tk' is an easy way to generate DVB Cornwall's formatted links, automatically. It codes the link with the correct time, and so on, in the exact way DVB-C does.
Is the timestamp one minute out of sync with the post? This is important.

And ffs, I've been trying to create a DVB bbcode for ages and never thought of having a nice little generator do it all for me.
You scoff, but what if the link fell offline between generating the link and clicking 'Submit' without that timestamp? DVB Cornwall's credibility would be permanently tarnished.
DVB Cornwall

Doesn't have the full flexibilty of my Excel version, nice to be copied though, even though the copy isn't quite right.
WillPS

If you could share it, then maybe we could all enjoy that flexibility.
dosxuk

There's a nasty rumour going around that Critique has discovered a link without the requisite one minute time difference. Maybe there's a bug in the Excel file.

Or in Asa's forum software...
wells

There always seems to be so much bitchyness in the forum regarding TV Forum members, so I thought I'd post something nice. DVB Cornwall has come up with a common sense idea for broadcasters the BBC and Channel 4 in Christmas Telly thread, nice to have people involved who bring logical thought and great knowledge to the table.
James Vertigan

Fuck...

Knew it was too good to be true - only took 20 minutes of the show before bloody Tumble Dryer appeared on the forum.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
wells

1. It's only a internet forum, you can just not read the forum if you don't enjoy the posts made by one it's most respected commentators for events like this.

2. I'm sure unlike Tumble Tower when you gain forum favourite status you will get too big for TV Forum and take your posts elsewhere.

So in conclusion you should be thanking Tumble Tower for his continued presence on occasions such as this.
James Vertigan

wells wrote:1. It's only a internet forum, you can just not read the forum if you don't enjoy the posts made by one it's most respected commentators for events like this.

2. I'm sure unlike Tumble Tower when you gain forum favourite status you will get too big for TV Forum and take your posts elsewhere.

So in conclusion you should be thanking Tumble Tower for his continued presence on occasions such as this.
Are you taking the p***?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Gavin Scott
Admin

I do hope so.
wells

James Vertigan wrote: Are you taking the p***?
Slightly. But his posts are a darn sight more interesting than what colour socks Tim Wilcox is wearing on the BBC News Channel.
James Vertigan

wells wrote:
James Vertigan wrote: Are you taking the p***?
Slightly. But his posts are a darn sight more interesting than what colour socks Tim Wilcox is wearing on the BBC News Channel.
Thankfully I believe I have never discussed such a subject.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")