TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

dosxuk

I've got a funny feeling itsMichaelAdams might be Mr2012DomDom_STV
wells

I see ELM 2011, has undergone a rebranding exercise to become Sierra Oscar.

Never mind the the branding, it's the content that needs improving. :lol:
Bail

dosxuk wrote:I've got a funny feeling itsMichaelAdams might be Mr2012DomDom_STV
Little research and I don't think it is, he his however a small child who appears to have been on Blue Peter once and how believes himself to be famous for having 3000 followers on twitter...

MrDomDom however doesn't understand the concept of IP address linking and thus has 5 accounts which have all been removed after his initial banning.
itsrobert

He's also stolen the "its<insert name here>" username formula which I coined 11 years ago. How very dare he.
Bail

I knew there was something fishy about him! I had issues with "hazxbail" too, luckyily he turned out to be a repeat offender and promptly banned..
Gavin Scott
Admin

I thought for a minute "BBC Bits and Pieces" was a new channel name.

When I noted that the odd sod that doesn't fit in, Tumble Tower, had replied I realised I was corrent.
Philip

I have to be honest here, and without meaning to appear rude, the current discussions on TVF are a bit dull.

I have always looked forward to the posts of many of the people who post on TVF, including pretty much everyone who visits Metro and reads and posts in this thread, but the discussion on whether ITV1 should be ITV1 or ITV surely should have ended a while ago.
bilky asko

Courtesy of VDCocker41:

There's one thing worse than a bad visual mock, and that's a bad aural mock. I want to cry.
Critique

It sounds nothing like the actual bed on Daybreak (which is what it is, in case you couldn't tell ;)),which is what really gets me. Why would you post it, if it sounds like something completely unlike Daybreak? Especially when there's (surprisingly), such a high standard for audio mocks, thanks to SomeRandomStuff.
bilky asko

Critique wrote:It sounds nothing like the actual bed on Daybreak (which is what it is, in case you couldn't tell ;)),which is what really gets me. Why would you post it, if it sounds like something completely unlike Daybreak? Especially when there's (surprisingly), such a high standard for audio mocks, thanks to SomeRandomStuff.
Audio mocks are much harder to make, but much easier for a layperson to realise whether or not it's shite. Does he really think his attempt is in any way accurate or even nice sounding?
James Vertigan

Oh dear... Tumble Trousers is at it again with the running commentary on his Last Night Of The Proms thread.

However much you try to steer it off topic or ignore him, he still won't go away.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")