TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

onetrickpony

Pete wrote:
onetrickpony wrote:I can't believe i got banned for what i deem a silly comment which was not directed at anyone. Yet people have acted for worse against forum members are allowed to stay on. Where is the justice!
Was this the one where you threw a hissy fit over people making jokes? Given that your plan "the people's millionaire" is the biggest joke of recent times I am surprised you had the gall to question them.
Well i didn't infect an establish thread with it. The thread was supposed to be about the relaunch, the first picture was fun :lol: :lol: well done, but to drag it out over pages it just took me by surprise

Could someone find out if i am banned for life?
wells

onetrickpony wrote: Well i didn't infect an establish thread with it. The thread was supposed to be about the relaunch, the first picture was fun :lol: :lol: well done, but to drag it out over pages it just took me by surprise.
For what post were you actually banned?
onetrickpony

The one where i called TVF a geek shit heap
Gavin Scott
Admin

It won't be permanent, that would be ridiculous.
Critique

Would it be harsh to say 'No loss'?
onetrickpony

Well what do you think? Leave the place for you and your under 18s to rule the place?
Pete

onetrickpony wrote:Well what do you think? Leave the place for you and your under 18s to rule the place?
I fail to see your problem with people making fun of moronic users in a thread notorious for its tedium and stupidity.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
onetrickpony

Because i am getting old now, the days of that stupid Millionaire thing has long gone
Critique

onetrickpony wrote:Well what do you think? Leave the place for you and your under 18s to rule the place?
Even I'm not a member of this 'Under 18' age bracket...

The Daybreak thread isn't half as annoying since they've relaunched, because there isn't half as much moaning. However, there is quite a lot of 'Actually, I liked the original set' and 'The old music was better'...
Pete

Critique wrote:However, there is quite a lot of 'Actually, I liked the original set'
Its more "what on earth were the public thinking? The old set was flawless because it was a bit stylish even though it was dark and depressing at that time of the morning"
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Philip

Critique wrote:However, there is quite a lot of 'Actually, I liked the original set' and 'The old music was better'...
Right from the start I was a big fan of the set because it was modern and fresh, plus it wasn't eternally summer as Lorraine put it. You actually got to see day breaking, which I thought was clever.

The old GMTV sets had always been too bright for me in the early mornings, the new Daybreak set toned that down immensely. Meanwhile, Breakfast's new set has turned up the contrast way too much in comparison with its old set.

I'm not saying that it was the right set for breakfast, I'm not saying that others liked it, I'm just saying I liked it.