TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

ashley b

Andrew Wood wrote:And now he has a web site "looking at Theme tunes, idents and branding of britains TV channels." with absolutely nothing on it.

The best bit is he wants content for it - "if you have any thing that you could add that we don't have on the site, please post below or contact me through the site".
You do realise that all the images he has used as part of the banners (the nearest he comes to any content) are actually taken from your site as well.
*whistle*
woah

Look at the post by newsmankev in the Jonathan Ross thread - looks very much like somebody has a second account...
Jason

woah wrote:Look at the post by newsmankev in the Jonathan Ross thread - looks very much like somebody has a second account...
I hope that it's TV Mocker...
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
Pete

Bail wrote:
jsm wrote:Maybe reinstating the design challenge would help? It seemed to be working well, until it got somewhat...abstract.
Yea sorry about that, working in Alaska for 3 months kinda had it's distractions..
Are you still in Alaska then?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Jamesypoo

Pete wrote:
Bail wrote:
jsm wrote:Maybe reinstating the design challenge would help? It seemed to be working well, until it got somewhat...abstract.
Yea sorry about that, working in Alaska for 3 months kinda had it's distractions..
Are you still in Alaska then?
Sarah Palin seems to get by OK.
Gavin Scott
Admin

woah wrote:Look at the post by newsmankev in the Jonathan Ross thread - looks very much like somebody has a second account...
Christ, he's persistent.

As his initial post is on the Big Breakfast, and he has a lot of detail to share, that makes me think he's not the young member mentioned.

That said, why would a new member come along with attitude about someone being (legitimately, I think) put in his place? Those types who start threads - with no opinion or point, in anticipation of further chatter - are glory seekers. Perhaps that's the norm at Digital Spy, but TV Forumers have a good eye for this kind of thing, and its never been tolerated on the board.

Can't be arsed with those who wander in years late telling well-versed members they're all wrong.

As a self-confessed, "silent lurker", he must realise that taking the role of an agitator isn't the done thing either, but there he is - winding folk up.

Boring.
woah

Yes, I initially thought it may be JK08 but looking back on his posts, he's posted a couple of decent bits of info that I highly doubt JK08 would ever churn out.

Of course he (she?) was looking for some sort of glory of setting up a popular thread with their name on it - why they feel that way is beyond me. It was totally fair to say that I think and it just seems a little suspicious that this lurker will suddenly jump to someone's defense.

Total waste of time and space, and this continous posting of the same thing in the Jonathan Ross thread is fucking ridiculous. Schools are back 5th September, hopefully things will return to normal (well, as normal as they were before July) at that point.
Gavin Scott
Admin

woah wrote:Of course he (she?)....
Well its never a "she", is it?

We have our Lorna - like Princess Leia, she's the only female in the universe. There is no other.
Jamesypoo

Wasn't there a Joan at one point?
Bail

Gavin Scott wrote:We have our Lorna - like Princess Leia, she's the only female in the universe. There is no other.
What does that make Big Moira?
Gavin Scott
Admin

A Jim Henson creation.

Duh.