TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Nick Harvey
God

Don't worry, Critique, Allusion has got two very simple choices.

Either confirm that he (she, or it) is a one-post-wonder who knows nothing about the details of the original situation whatsoever and, therefore, needs to shut the phuque up on the subject; or confirm who he (ditto) really is so we can make a reasoned judgement on whether he (again, ditto) is sufficiently knowledgeable on the subject to have any valid input.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Allusion wrote:
Nick Harvey wrote:I used to get PMs from Katherine's dad telling me not to be so cruel to her.

I never seemed to take any notice of him.
So you continued to bully a young woman with known mental-health issues, despite her dad's pleas for you to desist. And you are obviously proud of having done so too. Charming. What a lovely man you are.
*Actually* I think Katherine has returned to the board, as I have observed a similar prose style in a relative newcomer.

In the interests of, er.., moderation - as is my function - the history of Ms B's TV Forum contributions is an epic tale, and only those who were involved for many, many years of interaction would be placed to comment now.

Ultimately, no owls were harmed during that chapter of history.
DVB Cornwall

Some real garbage over the timing of the Wedding being spouted on the thread tonight.
Critique

The thing that is irritating me over on TVF at the moment iS the whole, 'I e-mailed [BROADCASTER NAME] and they told me that [PRESENTER/PROGRAMME NAME OR VERB] DID NOT [GENERIC RESPONSE]', as if ITV and the other broadcasters are eager to tell one person who is querying if the Daybreak YouTube channel is real or not if it is real or not. It appears to be custom in far too many threads, and people like SatBronze take it as a claim to superiority.
Pete

Perhaps we should take inspiration from the Libya and stage a coup to retake control of our beloved TVF.

"He has to be larger than bacon"
Sput

I heard it's all going to kick off after Friday CITV.
Knight knight
tvmercia

if only i still had the image of mugabe in the infamous owl sweater!
Pete

tvmercia wrote:if only i still had the image of mugabe in the infamous owl sweater!
this one?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
tvmercia

Pete wrote:
tvmercia wrote:if only i still had the image of mugabe in the infamous owl sweater!
this one?
YAY!
dosxuk

Pete wrote:Perhaps we should take inspiration from the Libya and stage a coup to retake control of our beloved TVF.
I feel a ticker is required...

rob

dosxuk wrote:I feel a ticker is required...

Can't be genuine, the ticker doesn't have the hippy-hippy shakes... ;)
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am