TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Philip

Do you not know that every post he has contains his BBC and ITV region on the left, Critique?
ashley b

Critique wrote:One last point, don't assume we know where you are, so telling us that Fred from your region was on wasn't very helpful. If you write a load of drivel, we won't bother in scrolling back up to read your region.
To be fair to ginodog (*shudder*), there is a the information below everyone's username detailing what region they are in, providing they have filled it in, which he has.

EDIT: And Philip got there before me...
*whistle*
Critique

ashley b wrote:
Critique wrote:One last point, don't assume we know where you are, so telling us that Fred from your region was on wasn't very helpful. If you write a load of drivel, we won't bother in scrolling back up to read your region.
To be fair to ginodog (*shudder*), there is a the information below everyone's username detailing what region they are in, providing they have filled it in, which he has.

EDIT: And Philip got there before me...
But also, if he compiles two or three paragraphs of drivel that take up half a page, most people won't go scrolling back up to check.
dosxuk

Most people won't care by that point.
Gavin Scott
Admin

jdav.

He's a bit of a wank, isn't he?
dosxuk

I believe so
Gavin Scott
Admin

dosxuk wrote:I believe so
He's a big fan of Piers Moron, Kay Burley and Tasmin the stuttering stripper.

So, nothing wrong with his judgement then.

*cough*
dosxuk

You're not jealous of Piers too are you Gavin? :shock:

After all, according to the world that jdav lives, only people who are jealous of someone will criticise them :lol:
Gavin Scott
Admin

dosxuk wrote:You're not jealous of Piers too are you Gavin? :shock:

After all, according to the world that jdav lives, only people who are jealous of someone will criticise them :lol:
Let there be no doubt, I am distinctly threatened by Kay Burley.

I imagine its due to her having more hair on her top lip than I do.
Pete

I must say the thing that is annoying me most about TV Forum atm (and I'm sorry if that is Asa's dog's name) is the lack of proper naming conventions.

The correct way to refer to the lady is "TV's Katy Hill" and anything else is just lazy and rude.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Beep

Pete wrote:I must say the thing that is annoying me most about TV Forum atm (and I'm sorry if that is Asa's dog's name) is the lack of proper naming conventions.

The correct way to refer to the lady is "TV's Katy Hill" and anything else is just lazy and rude.
Okay, Metropol twenty four seven's Pete. I do agree, sort of, Ginocat is getting overly familiar with some of the female presenters.