TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

westy 2

Beep wrote:Mattie is such a joke of a member. Most of his posts are unhelpful, for example, when requesting some music he replies "I have that" and then, when you further enquire after his reassurances to send the music he doesn't send it. I found him on a site where his name changes once in the article http://www.voices.com/people/remoot
Ahh, my workmates would describe him as a 'cock' then. (I could think of other names for him!)

Interesting he's based in Redditch, former home of Mollie Green, before she moved in with the long suffering hubby.
Now powered by BT Broadband!
Beep

westy 2 wrote:
Beep wrote:Mattie is such a joke of a member. Most of his posts are unhelpful, for example, when requesting some music he replies "I have that" and then, when you further enquire after his reassurances to send the music he doesn't send it. I found him on a site where his name changes once in the article http://www.voices.com/people/remoot
Ahh, my workmates would describe him as a 'cock' then. (I could think of other names for him!)

Interesting he's based in Redditch, former home of Mollie Green, before she moved in with the long suffering hubby.
Yes, well I hear that Mr Toomer has connections with a certain troll, will say no more because he's like beetlejuice.
all new Phil

Anyone else think it would be a good idea to have a seperate thread for stuff about the request forum? I only ask because I find the talk of swapping music and 'such a person says they have this and withhold it' mind-numbingly boring and disrupts the much more important talk of what a tit ginofish is.

I don't know about anyone else, but I never look at the requests section.
ginofish

all new Phil wrote:Anyone else think it would be a good idea to have a seperate thread for stuff about the request forum? I only ask because I find the talk of swapping music and 'such a person says they have this and withhold it' mind-numbingly boring and disrupts the much more important talk of what a tit ginofish is.

Erm Phil I'm offended I am not A Tit . I am the Tit. :lol: 8-) :D :) ;)
Sput

Shush.
Knight knight
James H

Is that not a bit like the pot calling the kettle a cunt?
Beep

James H wrote:
Is that not a bit like the pot calling the kettle a cunt?
Very much so....
Critique

ginofish wrote:
all new Phil wrote:Anyone else think it would be a good idea to have a seperate thread for stuff about the request forum? I only ask because I find the talk of swapping music and 'such a person says they have this and withhold it' mind-numbingly boring and disrupts the much more important talk of what a tit ginofish is.

Oh god, humour. Someone administer the final blow to my skull, please? So basically, as you can't beat 'em (as in the people constantly annoyed by bad spelling and little quality), you've decided to join them. That shows NO integrity whatsoever.
Malpass93

ginofish wrote:

Gino, please stop mate. I was often like you, doing this kind of, well, shit when I first joined - I'm sure many will testify to that - and it didn't make me popular.

Cut it out. Then people won't laugh about your posts. :)
The New Malpass.
Alexia

Just in case the three wise monkeys in charge of TVF take offense at my riposte to Tumbly Wumbly and delete it and me, I'll reproduce it here for posterity:
Tumble Tower at the other place wrote:What a pointless waste of time wanting ITV1+1. When I was a kid you didn't have Westward + 1, Southern + 1, HTV + 1, ATV + 1, Grampian + 1 etc, so why bother having ITV1 + 1 now? If Coronation Street happens to be on ITV1 at the same time as EastEnders on BBC1, then tough luck, get a video recorder of some sort (DVD/HDD recorder, Freeview+, Sky+ etc) and record Coronation Street so you can watch it after EastEnders.
When you were a kid? YOU'RE STILL A KID!

Regardless of that, there's a reason you didn't have all those +1 channels - because affordable technology to facilitate and deliver them hadn't been invented yet.

The only problem I have with +1 channels is when they are on limited capacity platforms such as Freeview, taking up a MUX spot that could be used by another channel.

On Virgin/Sky etc; they are a very useful alternative to programming a HDD recorder (many of which are still prohibitively expensive and overly complicated for some people). I'm sure you've been running late once coming back from one of your "adult kid" get-togethers, missed your favourite programme, and been grateful that said channel has a +1 to cater for it (although Cbeebies+1 hasn't launched yet; perchance this is the source of your bitterness?)

And frankly, shouting "tough luck" at people because they choose not to get the latest and greatest in televisual gadgetry stinks of high-handedness and bigotry in the first order, and you should be ashamed of yourself, you pathetic little man.

OK maybe I was a little too OTT on the last bit, but I couldn't resist.... this idiot has been tolerated on the board for too long. If TVF was a society he would be locked under the stairs and fed with sliced cheese.
Nick Harvey
God

You were doing all right with the first five words of that last post, Alexia!