TV Forum Fanboys

Pete

is it me or is TVF becomming full of dreadful fawning wierdos? I refer to the BBC World clan and the last post in the N24 thread in particular.

I think we need a purge of these wierdos.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Nick Harvey
God

YES PLEASE!
Chris

It's the summer holidays. Normal service will be resumed in September.
Pete

Chris wrote:It's the summer holidays. Normal service will be resumed in September.
no it ISN'T you idiot. You might as well blame asylum seekers. These members have been joining up and infultrating the ranks of TVF for months. I'm bloody sick of them.

The school holiday crowd are a completely different problem. Observe the ITV News website thread for an example.
Andrew

andy-tyne-tees looks like he'll be an annoying one. Signed up yesterday and already saying that ITV News is full of C**

Anyone know any 3 letter swearwords beggining with C?
Gavin Scott
Admin

Andrew wrote:andy-tyne-tees looks like he'll be an annoying one. Signed up yesterday and already saying that ITV News is full of C**

Well it's not Cat as he only posts in the Sky thread.

*Badum tish*
Pete

cak?

I've just launched myself on a stress reducing mission and thoroughly enjoyed it. I suggest others do the same
James H

Is it just me or are Matrix and BBC World cyber bumming? If you ever see one of their posts together, you'll know what I mean.
DavidJonathan

James H wrote:Is it just me or are Matrix and BBC World cyber bumming? If you ever see one of their posts together, you'll know what I mean.
http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... start=1392
cat

Gavin Scott wrote:
Andrew wrote:andy-tyne-tees looks like he'll be an annoying one. Signed up yesterday and already saying that ITV News is full of C**

Well it's not Cat as he only posts in the Sky thread.

*Badum tish*
Not true.

I posted in something about something else the other day. It was about Ison, Phil, and a dirty weekend. I don't remember much else.

Thank god.
Pete

James H wrote:Is it just me or are Matrix and BBC World cyber bumming? If you ever see one of their posts together, you'll know what I mean.
I can see someone else who seems to be attempting to cyberbum Nick Harvey, stalking around and reply after all his posts indeed...