The Hair Thread

iSon

I think DAS has a rather nice smile, when he chooses to express the 1.6 minutes of happiness he allows himself each week.
Good Lord!
Lorns

You have very long fingers Das, bet you'd find it dead easy to play a guitar.

Right about the hair, with your current situation i would ask your hairdresser to cut in some choppy short layers to reduce the bulk but to keep the length. Longer hair really suits you, but not too long though. Then with a bit of tigi bed head ruffled through it to give it that organised mess look. Maybe a few hi-lites, but the sun will probably do that naturally for you, when we get a bloody summer that is.

Oh and Das you look stoned in your pics :D

Roight! Who's my next victim?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Pete

god you have got long fingers haven't you.

I prefer the longer hair, I'd agree with Gavin's first suggestion of getting it cut messier.

Lorna does discounts for metropolians I hear....
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Nick Harvey
God

miss hellfire wrote:Oh and Das you look stoned in your pics
Let me know if you want the address of that good lawyer, DAS.

He does a lot of work for employees of major television newtorks, alledgedly.
Jamez
Banned

You know what they say about long fingers.

It's a myth, though.
Lorns

What, you mean that they can reach bogeys that normal sized fingers cannot reach.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
peterrocket

I've a question. Why does Tigi Bed Head stuff smell so nice. If you don't know what i'm on about, wonder into your local hair product supplier and say your interested in some product.
cat

peterrocket wrote:I've a question. Why does Tigi Bed Head stuff smell so nice. If you don't know what i'm on about, wonder into your local hair product supplier and say your interested in some product.
Better still, walk into your local hairdresser and ask them if they have any Tigi Bed Head you can just smell to satisfy your curiosity.

I'm sure they'll all be thrilled to have some random wander in, sniff their stock, and fuck off again.

My hair is now at a length when I can style it again... personally, I've always found the Andrew Collinge texturising gum excellent, but it's bloody hard to find.
Gavin Scott
Admin

My product of choice.
Lorns

For smell you can't beat the Fudge range of products. I love the Ooomph shampoo and conditioner. Smells of bubblegum.

Cat if you like gum have you tried Fudge shaper? It's excellant and smells lovely.
tillyoshea

Separated at birth?